This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Vall De Laguar is right in the heart of the Alicante mountain range in the district of La Marina Alta. We invite you to rest and enjoy the wonderful panoramic views over the sea and the mountains.
The campsite has large pitches supplied with water and electric hook-ups. These are built with the ancient Mediterranean technique of dry stone walling, creating cosy terraces.
The bungalows are fully-equipped and have comfy terraces, ideal to enjoy a drink or two at the end of a relaxing day.
La Bruixa de Laguar is our little snack bar cafeteria, where you can enjoy scrumptious homemade tapas, local produce and good wine, directly on the terrace.
Other facilities include free wifi, barbecue facilities, a laundry room and toilet blocks.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Please follow these directions to get to the campsite:
1. On the AP7, take Exit 62 signposted Ondara – Dénia and continue on the road following the directions for València - Oliva. After approximately 200m turn right towards Ondara on the N332 and follow the directions to Oliva – València.
2. After approximately 1.6km, turn right signposted Benidoleig – Beniarbeig – Orba on CV731. Join this junction and at the roundabout take the exit signposted Orba and Fontilles.
3. Drive for approximately 10 minutes up to the village of Benidoleig, cross this small village and keep driving towards Orba and Fontilles.
4. In Orba take the brand new bypass. At the crossroad take the left towards Callosa d’En Sarrià.
5. At the roundabout take the right towards Vall de Laguar on your right. After approximately 7 minutes you will reach Campell, our small village. Cross Campell and nearly at the end of the village take the left signposted Càmping Vall de Laguar.
6. When you find the STOP sign, please leave your caravan or camping car and walk to reception. We have two separated gates, so it is better for you to choose your pitch before entering the site.
Remember: when you reach the Ondara area, you should follow the directions to Orba.
Daily bus connections to Campell (Autobuses Esteve).
Free information and maps are available in reception.
La Vall de Laguar, nicknamed the hiking cathedral, is famous for excellent cycling and hiking trails, including the Canyon of Hell (El Barranc de l’Infern) with over 6000 stone steps. You can also visit many caves with ancient paintings, such as the UNESCO site of Pla de Petracos.
The campsite is only a short drive from the Mediterranean beaches of Dénia, ideal to spend a day by the sea, try the local fish restaurant or go scuba diving or surfing.
Valencia is 100km away, perfect for a day out discovering the Muslim ruins, the Christian walls and walking around the old city.