This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Only a five-minute drive to Elche's beach, Camping Internacional la Marina offers top-quality services including a 3000m² aqua park with waterfall, Jacuzzi, paddling pool with water toys, a pool bar, six water slides, over 300 loungers and many tropical plants.
The campsite is home to a restaurant offering daily menus, and serves pizzas and traditional cuisine. Meals can be eaten on the spectacular terrace overlooking the swimming pool. A barbecue area is also available for your use.
Other facilities include a playground and a games room with pool tables and ping pong tables. The multisport area is perfect for those who want to get active: play football, pétanque, tennis, basketball and/or volleyball.
Why not visit the Marina Senses Spa? Here you will find all sorts of treatments, find an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 pitches)
From Alicante, on the A7 take exit 72 signposted Cartagena and continue on N-332 up to La Marina. Continue on the 332a up to the km 76.
By plane: El Altet airport in Alicante is 20km away.
By bus: take the Costa Azul service from Alicante and ask to get off at the campsite. It takes about 30/45 minutes.
By train: get off in Elche or Alicante.
Enjoy the mild climate of Elche, Alicante and the Costa Blanca. With more than 300 sunny days each year, this the ideal place to spend your holiday by the Mediterranean Sea.
- the small village of La Marina (Elx)
- Hondo nature park located between Elche and Crevillente
- Salvador Artesano shoe factory in Crevillente
- Santa Pola Aquarium and nature reserve
- Almoradí and Dolores villages right in the middle of the countryside and known for their stew and meatballs
- Tabarca island, the marine reserve and the fish restaurants
- Canelobre caves, 700m above the sea level
- Does Camping Internacional La Marina have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Internacional La Marina dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Internacional La Marina? Enjoy the mild climate of Elche, Alicante and the Costa Blanca. With more than 300 sunny days each year, this the ideal place to spend your holiday by the Mediterranean Sea. Visit: ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Internacional La Marina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.