This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Benidorm site four minutes from Levante beach
- Eco-friendly with biomass heating and recycling
- Heated pool, restaurant, bar with terrace, playground and shop
Benidorm stays – in style. Totter back to Camping Arena Blanca in between party nights and sunny beach days, for a swish Costa Brava site with comfy modern facilities, stacks of space, immaculate amenities and an eco-friendly approach.
It's a simple four-minute drive from here to the white sands and sparkling clear waters of Benidorm's famed Levante beach, or you can take the bus from the stop right outside the site entrance. The Mondomar and Aqualandia waterparks and the Terra Mitica and Terra Natura theme parks are within 10 minutes' drive.
Although it's a Benidorm site and thus close to nights of partying, Arena Blancall is well set up for family stays and peaceful days on site. It has a fine heated pool with sun loungers alongside, loads of space in which to find a quiet spot, a well-equipped play area, and a summer kids' club. The bar-restaurant terrace overlooks the pool so you can keep an eye on the tiddlers while having a quick bite.
Camping Arena Blanca is a firmly eco-friendly site, using a biomass heating system and keeping a careful eye on its water supply. Recycling facilities are available.
All facilities and amenities on site are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
From the N-332 take the exit signposted Platja de Llevant (at the 124km point). At the roundabout continue straight.
From Alicante to Benidorm the bus runs every 30 minutes.
From Benidorm station, line 4 stops right in front of the campsite.
To Benidorm! The glitzy Alicante party town is easily reachable by bus from Arena Blanca, for nights of clubbing, bar hopping, festivals and cabaret.
By day, long kilometres of Spanish sands await at Benidorm's beaches, along with diving and surfing, waterskiing, jetskiing, kitesurfing… head to Levante for a busy vibe, playgrounds and the wide promenade lined with bars and restaurants, and to Poniente for a quieter atmosphere, beach library, shaded reading areas and an accessible stretch for wheelchairs.
Benidorm sees plenty of families visit these days too: if this is you, take your pick from the water and theme parks within easy driving distance of the site ( Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Mundomar, Terra Natura and Aqua Natura) or keep an eye out for the many family-friendly events in town such as the Sunday circus.
Finally, the Camping Arena Blanca point out that parties, festivals, clubbing, and bars are all within walking distance, so suggest that you ditch the car, be safe and get the most out of your Benidorm hol.
- Does Camping Arena Blanca have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Arena Blanca dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Arena Blanca? To Benidorm! The glitzy Alicante party town is easily reachable by bus from Arena Blanca, for nights of clubbing, bar hopping, festivals and cabaret. By day, long kilometres of Spanish sands await ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Arena Blanca?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.