This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Leafy site on the Costa Dorada, four kilometres from sandy beaches
- A 40-minute drive from Tarragona and an hour from Barcelona
- Bar-restaurant, outdoor pools, spa, sauna, hot tub and miniature golf
Searching for hols full of busy days, plenty of pampering opportunities and handy city excursions? Search no more, but head instead to Vilanova Park, a family-friendly site on the outskirts of Vilanova i la Geltrú city in Catalonia.
In a pine wood on the Costa Dorada, the site is well placed for seaside forays. Within four kilometres (a 15-minute drive or 15-minute pedal, with bike hire handily on site), guests can be strolling along six kilometres of sand and setting off on salty swims.
Prefer more of a freshwater dip? There are two outdoor pools back on site, and a spa and wellbeing centre – with an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub – that guests have free weekday access to. Those keen on active pool time might like to opt for aqua aerobics, which is one of the site’s activities regularly on offer.
When keeping fingertips unwrinkled is preferable, there’s plenty to do in the dry too, with multisports courts and miniature golf to keep guests occupied during the day, and karaoke, shows and discos filling up evenings. A bar-restaurant is the cherry on this sundae, placing convenient eats right on site, and a well-stocked food shop is in place when guests are after a more self-catered affair.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
With public transport connections at the site entrance, this is a well placed location for city explores. Take a seat first on the bus bound for the centre of Vilanova i la Geltrú, which leaves the site entrance every 30 minutes, then wander about this small coastal city’s beaches, lighthouse, mansions and railway museum.
The bus to Barcelona also stops at the site entrance, so climb aboard for an hour-and-20-minute journey to the centre. There’s a whole heap of things to choose from here, but if you must narrow it down... The famed Gaudí sites of Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia, the spectacular palace of Montjuïc, shopping on La Rambla, and sampling all the delectable local eats (particularly brunches and tapas) are all musts.
Those who prefer to travel under their own steam can reach Barcelona with an hour and five minutes’ drive, or stick a little closer to home with a visit to the port city of Tarragona (40 minutes) and its national archaeological museum, Roman amphitheatres, ancient wall and beaches.
Staying clear of cities altogether won’t be an issue either. Days off base can be spent on the golf course, sipping vino at a handful of wineries, surfing in Sitges, or sunbathing au naturel at Cala Morisca naturist beach, all within 20 minutes, and guests can cool off at the Aqualeon waterpark or get a real taste for Catalonia at Simón Coll chocolate experience within 30 minutes.
- Can bookings for Vilanova Park be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 31/12/2021. Read more
- Does Vilanova Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Vilanova Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Vilanova Park? With public transport connections at the site entrance, this is a well placed location for city explores. Take a seat first on the bus bound for the centre of Vilanova i la … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Vilanova Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.