This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury safari tents in a green mountain setting
- With private sauna and breakfast included
- Sauna, massage room, fishing and herbal pharmacy
What a swish – and spectacular, and hugely scenic – Slovenian site. Herbal Glamping Resort is a luxury site based on herbalism principles, set in the spectacular scenery of a mountain valley near the town of Ljubno ob Savinji on the Savinja river. It has luxury safari tents, an outdoor natural pool, and uses fresh herbs and fresh local produce throughout.
You can sink secludedly into warm waters under the mountain sky during your lush and luxury stay here, as each safari tent comes with its own private sauna for guests to steam in for as long as they wish (champagne is optional but much recommended...). There's a communal sauna on site too, along with a herbal pharmacy for wholesome souvenirs and a massage room for yet another pampering pick.
The tents sleep up to six people and are arranged around a communal firepit. Each tent also comes with an ensuite bathroom, scented herbal pillows and fluffy bathrobes, heating and soft towels. Breakfast is included in the price and a restaurant is to hand for other eats.
When you're done with all the luxurious relaxing (spoiler alert: this may not happen), bike hire and fishing are also available on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor activities of water, air and land are all easy to get to from Herbal Glamping Resort: ask the team for tips or tell them what you'd like to do and they'll do their best to arrange it. Paragliding, canyoning and horse riding are all available locally.
The resort is in a remote location, about 45 minutes' walk or five minutes' drive from its local market town of Ljubno ob Savinji. Skiing down the slopes of the Golte plateau is available within a short drive, and trekking in the Logar valley is about 15 kilometres away. The Savinja river is just to the south for leisurely waterside walks.
If you're up for a day trip – and you surely should, given the splendour of the city – Slovenian capital Ljubljana is about an hour and 20 minutes' drive from your swish glamping site.
- Does Herbal Glamping Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Herbal Glamping Resort dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Herbal Glamping Resort? Outdoor activities of water, air and land are all easy to get to from Herbal Glamping Resort: ask the team for tips or tell them what you'd like to do and they'll … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Herbal Glamping Resort?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.