This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Adults-only glamping cabin at the foot of a mountain
- Short drive to thermal spas, gorges, mountain lakes and ski resorts
- Breakfast baskets of homemade treats made using organic local produce
This spectacularly viewsome wooden hut is in the Podravje region, atop a hill for wide-angle views across the valley below toward the mountains in the distance. Panorama Glamping Visole is also at the edge of the Pohorje forest reserve and within easy reach of Slovenia’s biggest ski resort (and several others), as well as lots of thermal springs. Should you fancy a pedal-powered tour of the local land, you can rent a bike on site, and the area is a popular spot for fishing fans too if you’re handy with a rod.
Friendly host Alenka is a properly hospitable sort, keen to settle her guests in with a homemade welcome drink when they arrive, and around on site thereafter in case you need anything at all. She’s also happy for you to pick her brains about the local area, and to be your tour guide should you require someone to guide you on hikes around the Bistrica gorge or to the nearby mountain’s summit.
In the hut is a comfy kingsize bed and a living space that opens out directly onto a terrace, where you can scoff the contents of your hand-delivered breakfast baskets, which are filled with homemade goodies.
Amenities-wise, guests have access to a private bathroom (with roomy spa bath) in a separate building, and also at their disposal is a communal kitchen kitted out with an oven, a toaster and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle with which to make morning brews, as well as a barbecue area for grilled alfresco feasts.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
An hour’s drive away is Rimske Toplice, settled at the foot of Stražnik Hill in the splendid Savinja valley. The village's main draw is without a doubt its smashing spa resorts, for here you can get yourself properly pampered, spending time submerged in 39-degree waters outdoors or in, and booking yourself in for wellness treatments of all sorts. Other lovely thermal spots in the region include Zreče, Rogaška, Slatina and Ptuj.
The preserved national parkland at Boč–Donatus Mountain Landscape Park (an hour’s drive) is prime walking territory, with lots of lovely hiking trails in the foothills. For days by the water, Black Lake (Črno Jezero) – also an hour’s drive – is another smashing setting for waterside ambles.
Elsewhere, three ski resorts are within easy reach: Slovenia’s biggest, Mariborsko Pohorje, is a handy 35 minutes’ drive away. Just south of Maribor among the scenic Mariborsko and Areško Pohorje mountain ranges, more than 40 kilometres of ski slopes for skiers of all abilities crisscross the snowy peaks here. Otherwise, Trije Kralji is an easy 25-minute pootle away and the pistes of Rogla are within an hour's drive.
- Does Panorama Glamping Visole have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Panorama Glamping Visole dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Panorama Glamping Visole? An hour’s drive away is Rimske Toplice, settled at the foot of Stražnik Hill in the splendid Savinja valley. The village's main draw is without a doubt its smashing spa resorts, for … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Panorama Glamping Visole?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.