This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site five kilometres from Ljubljana; bike hire on site
- Sava river fishing close by: pick up a permit from reception
- Pool, paddling pool and restaurant serving fresh local meat and fish
Lovely jubbly. Ljubljana Resort in Slovenia's central region is just five kilometres from the fab city of Ljubljana, one of the many European cities that one could quite seriously decamp to forevermore. (And you can pedal to the city in 20 minutes or so using the bike hire service on site: that's pretty fab too.)
Although it's close to the city, Ljubljana Resort is a peaceful place set over three acres in a quiet area, with contemplative fishing available at the nearby Sava river – just pick up a permit at the site reception. Site facilities include volleyball area and an amenities block with showers, disabled facilities and family rooms. A restaurant serves dishes from lamb and roasted pig to fresh fish from spring to autumn.
A seasonal pool and paddling pool is also to hand (extra charges apply), and if you're still feeling active, you can book a tennis court near the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Buchung einen Tag vorher übers Handy 👍. Als Zwischenstopp 2-3 Tage 👍
Camping is netjes. Locatie goed. Niet voor langer verblijf.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Swimming pool entry quota
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Lovely Ljubljana is a splendid spot to wander around for a few days: it's well connected by public transport from the resort and can be pedalled to from Ljubljana Resort in around 20 minutes. If you'd rather sort your wheels when you arrive in town, bikes can be hired from outside the tourist office.
Top picks for things to do in Ljubljana include its many parks (it's known as one of the greenest capital cities in Europe), browsing some of the million and a half or so tomes of the Municipal City Library of Ljubljana, visiting some of the oh so many museums, and wandering around the Šiška Cultural Quarter to see what you can see.
Around the area, a 40-minute drive will take you to Postojna Cave, to spectacular Lake Bled or to the mountain resort of Velika Planina, for hiking in summer and skiing in winter.
The rural gastronomy is – natch – available all around in all weathers, and you could also have a go at the local fishing, horseback riding, rafting and cycling. A golf course is under 10 minutes' drive from the site.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Ljubljana Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Ljubljana Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ljubljana Resort? Lovely Ljubljana is a splendid spot to wander around for a few days: it's well connected by public transport from the resort and can be pedalled to from Ljubljana Resort in around … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ljubljana Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.