This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco resort a 30-minute drive from Ljubljana airport
- Wildlife zoo, beach and panoramic tower
- Sauna; massage treatments; organic veg picking; biking/hiking tours
What a spectacular site – and all clean, green and healthy too... However long you think you'd like at Slovenia Eco Resort a 30-minute drive from Ljubljana airport, you'll likely want to double it, for this Kamnik–Savinja Alps setting is one you'll want to hide away at for as much time as you possibly can.
As a resort focused on sustainability and wellness, Slovenia Eco Resort's accommodation is in wooden cabins, based on the traditional huts of the area. Its many fab facilities include a small wildlife zoo, a beach near the Kamnik Bistrica river, and a garden where guests can pick their own seasonal organic vegetables. Sauna and massage treatments are available, as well as workshops on local customs for all ages.
Slovenia Eco Resort is based in the Velika Planina or Big Pasture Plateau in the Kamnik–Savinja Alps. Both self-guided and expert-led cycling and hiking trips around the Alps can be booked for beginners and those with more experience.
The site also has free wifi.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Slovenia Eco Resort is based in the Big Pasture Plateau in the Kamnik–Savinja Alps, north of Kamnik five kilometres away. Its local town is Godič, on the left bank of the Kamnik Bistrica river.
Around Kamnik, there's a medieval Old Town to wander, a castle and chapel, a museum, and a hilly hike up to the 13th-century Stari grad castle, the site of spectacular views of the Alps to the north and Ljubljana to the south.
Four kilometres outside town is the Volčji Potok Arboretum, showcasing flowers from the Kamnik Alps; you could also head towards the hikes and mountaineering of the Kamniška Bistrica valley, then take the cable car from there over the Big Pasture Plateau.
For yet more wellness treatments (one can never have too many), Natural Healing Resort Tunjice can be reached in seven kilometres and Snovik Spa in 13. Golf is available at the Golf Course Arboretum Ljubljana, 10 kilometres away.
Spectacular and ancient Ljubljana is 25 kilometres from the resort, easily reachable by public transport from Kamnik.
- Does Slovenia Eco Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Slovenia Eco Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Slovenia Eco Resort? Slovenia Eco Resort is based in the Big Pasture Plateau in the Kamnik–Savinja Alps, north of Kamnik five kilometres away. Its local town is Godič, on the left bank of the Kamnik … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Slovenia Eco Resort?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: Anytime