This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Motorhome and touring pitches in Vinica town, near the Croatian border
- Right by the banks of the Kolpa, Slovenia's warmest river
- Play area, communal area and guided tours of a 150 year old watermill
Point your wheels towards the scenic Slovenian spot of Turizem Benetič. And then prepare to stay put for quite some time: the setting here is spectacular and the activities aplenty.
For example, you may have heard that the country’s Kolpa river is a particularly fine waterway for handsome scenery and cross-country adventures – as its 297-kilometre length makes up the longest river in the country, flowing over the border to Croatia…? Turizem Benetič is in prime setting for the Kolpa wherever on site you opt to park up: this motorhome and touring park is right on the water’s edge. (As it’s the warmest and cleanest river in the land too, wild swimming is very much on the menu here.)
Turizem Benetič is also close to the Croatian border for cross-country explores (Zagreb is just over an hour away) and is in the Kolpa Regional Park for picnics and wildlife spotting. Its Jugovzhodna-Slovenija setting in the very south east of the country is a land of hills and green forest, vineyards and wineries, waterfalls, castles and forest reserves like Marindolska loza and Hrastova loza. An ATM, post office, small shop and a petrol station are about 500 metres away at Vinica.
The Turizem Benetič pitch price includes a well-maintained space for your wheels – and all guests/pets staying in your unit – as well as water and electric hook-up, site wifi, tourist tax and access to the site’s cosy communal area. Also on site and also for free use are a grass play area for volleyball and football, and a guided tour of the 150 year old watermill, the only one still standing on the Kolpa.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent, quiet farm campsite with clean facilities
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Friendly site owners Antonija and Vladimir will happily point guests in the right direction for local explores, whether tastes tend towards hiring an e-bike on site, having local produce and cuisine delivered, or buzzing along to the local beekeeping farm.
Stroll across the site meadow and along the path past the castle to reach Vinica and the Oton Župančič Memorial House, a museum and exhibition space on one of Slovenia’s best known poets.
Ljubljana is an hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Turizem Benetič have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Turizem Benetič dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Turizem Benetič? Friendly site owners Antonija and Vladimir will happily point guests in the right direction for local explores, whether tastes tend towards hiring an e-bike on site, having local produce and cuisine delivered, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Turizem Benetič?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime