This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet 21-acre rural site with gorgeous views and wild animals around
- Hike directly from the grounds, borrowing GPS devices for routes
- Swimming pool, play area, football field, horse riding and zipline
Sort yourself a scenic stay in the centre of Europe at Farm and Camping Lazy, 15 minutes' drive from Slovakia's Cerovo – and with glorious views all around, whatever the season. This family-owned spot set in natural meadows changes depending on the time of year, with flowers blooming in April and May, lush green grass and swooping house martins in June, clouds of butterflies in July and tall golden seed heads in August and September.
If you’re one for wanders with the wildlife, you may be keen to hear that a spacious section of the grounds is left undisturbed for local animals including roe deer, red deer, mouflons and hares; several trails in the surrounds of the site also start off from the park for tiptop views of the Krupina area (ask on site about preprogrammed GPS devices to whisk away on walks for free).
When not roaming about, gather round the firepit with other grownup guests while kids run free at the playground; smaller members of your travel tribe will also have plenty of space to play with a swimming pool, football field and zipline to max their energy out on.
In the summer months, horse riding and goat milking lessons are also organised for the smaller guests (and if they start nagging for snacks, fresh farm products are sold on site…).
Facilities at the park include modern showers and toilets as well as washing-up basins, drinking water taps, recycling, a freezer, washing machine and wifi.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
If this is your first visit to Slovakia, you're in for a treat: sleepy villages, folk festivals, old ruins, historical cities and peaceful countryside are all around this site.
One such spot for a jaunt is Čabraď Castle (half an hour’s drive) for a hike through the forest in Slovakia's biggest national protected area, where you'll have views of the fortifications as well as stunning countryside (keep an eye out for snakes and other intriguing reptiles enroute too).
If you’re up for a drive, go off on explores at Banska Stiavnica town with its handsome churches and a couple of castles (50 minutes); top pubs and restaurants for tasting Slovakian fare are in this settlement as well.
Further on are trips to the Štiavnica Mountains (an hour) for serene strolls across this volcanic mountain range that’s part of Inner Western Carpathians, with lakes for wild dips to seek out along the way…
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Farm and Camping Lazy have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Farm and Camping Lazy dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Farm and Camping Lazy? If this is your first visit to Slovakia, you're in for a treat: sleepy villages, folk festivals, old ruins, historical cities and peaceful countryside are all around this site. One such spot … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Farm and Camping Lazy?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.