This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A few minutes’ walk from Trail Route 2 of the Mullerthal Trail
- On the edge of Berdorf, close to the area’s 150 sport climbing crags
- Bread delivery, table games, playground, bike rental, wifi and shop
Settle in for a snazzy stay at a safari tent in ‘Little Switzerland’ with a trip to Vodatent at Camping Belle Vue 2000, a site in Berdorf at the edge of the Mullerthal Trail running through the vast forests, high plains and deep valleys of Central Europe.
All in all, the nature around this Luxembourg park, which is right on the border with Germany, is splendid whether you want to chill out with views all around or set off on an adventure. Stay local to freewheel down mountain trails by bike (rentable from the park) or scale one of the 150 excellent sport climbing crags around Berdorf.
To fuel up ahead of a busy day of adrenaline-spiking activities, dig in to the fresh bread that can be delivered to your door each morning; other meals can be made using the provisions sold in the small site shop.
If you’re having a rest day in between all the active pursuits, mooch around on site playing ping-pong, table football and boules or check out the activities organised for adults. If the kids are finding it tricky to amuse themselves, supervise them at the playground or log on to the park’s free wifi and let them have some screen time.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Beautiful location and very friendly staff. They were helpful and …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
Many guests come to this park for meanders on the long-distance Mullerthal Trail; the second route is a couple of minutes’ walk from the site if you’re up for strolling a stretch of the path, perhaps pottering all the way to Echternach (six kilometres).
Once you’re in this city, the oldest in Luxembourg and the cultural centre of the Mullerthal region, spend a little time investigating the medieval architecture in the winding streets, and wandering among the old towers, walls and mansions.
Another historical site to head towards while on your hol is Trier (35 minutes’ drive). This settlement built by the Romans is just over the border in Germany and has a fantastically preserved gate, baths, amphitheatre and stone bridge from the BC era.
Learn all about the structures you see at the city’s museum, then fast-forward a fair few thousand years with a visit to the house of Communist figure Karl Marx.
Vianden (half an hour), meanwhile, back in Luxembourg’s Ardennes area, is best known for its feudal castle towering high above the city, although it’s also worth visiting for a couple of other reasons too – namely to gaze at the Gothic Trinitarian Church’s 13th-century cloister and to fly through the sky over the Our valley on a chairlift…
- Does Vodatent at Camping Belle Vue 2000 have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Vodatent at Camping Belle Vue 2000 dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Vodatent at Camping Belle Vue 2000? Many guests come to this park for meanders on the long-distance Mullerthal Trail; the second route is a couple of minutes’ walk from the site if you’re up for strolling a stretch … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Vodatent at Camping Belle Vue 2000?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.