This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in the scenic Luxembourg Ardennes
- Our and Öewersauer nature parks within half an hour
- Pool, waterslide, skate park, tennis courts and mountain bike trails
Craving a getaway with loads of full days? Settle in for a busy stay (in the best way) at Camping-Park Kaul, a family-friendly site less than five minutes’ drive from Wiltz in Luxembourg’s Diekirch canton.
The site is next to a public open-air amusement park that’s free for guests, so there’s lots to do here for people of all energy levels: active types can wander over to the sports park to practice grand slam acceptance speeches on the tennis courts and feel the sand between their toes on the beach volleyball field, or to the skate park to ollie, kick flip and grind to hearts’ content.
On slower days, everyone can slosh around in the aqua park’s heated pool (there’s a paddling pool for younger kids), whizz down the big waterslide or kick back on one of the sun loungers – and the handily placed Bistro Kaul will be a quick toddle away when the energy starts to dip.
If a change of scenery feels like a pressing requirement, this is a prime area for explores. In the Luxembourg Ardennes, the site’s within half an hour of Our and Öewersauer nature parks where there are hundreds of kilometres of hiking and biking trails, as well as castles and farm tours. Three different mountain biking routes start directly from the site, and there are bikes and e-bikes to rent for cycling tours around Wiltz.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Luxembourg may not leap to mind when châteaux are mentioned, but sharing borders with France and Germany it should maybe come as no surprise that there are plenty hereabouts. Start in the town of Wiltz, where Wiltz Castle houses the Museum of the Battle of the Bulge and the National Museum of the Art of Brewing, then move on to Clervaux Castle, Château de Bourscheid and Vianden Castle, all within 45 minutes’ drive.
If history days appeal, stick around Vianden to explore the Victor Hugo museum, dive below the surface at the Stolzembourg Copper Mine and Museum, poke around Abbaye Saint-Maurice de Clervaux (try the apple juice) or stick closer to home base with a stop at Robbesscheier open-air museum (15 minutes away) to learn how the Luxembourgers of yore lived.
At this point, fresh air may very well be beckoning so wander around the Jardin de Wiltz 10 minutes from base – it’s a community garden, maintained by people with long-term disabilities, the long-term unemployed and local craftspeople and artists. Not enough? Get all senses firing at Parc Sënnesräich, where there’s a ‘room of the five senses’ and a labyrinth to solve.
Round out stays by sampling the local wares with a tour and tasting at Eschweiler’s Clos du Fourschenhaff schnapps distillery, 10 minutes away.
- Does Camping-Park Kaul have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping-Park Kaul dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping-Park Kaul? Luxembourg may not leap to mind when châteaux are mentioned, but sharing borders with France and Germany it should maybe come as no surprise that there are plenty hereabouts. Start in the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping-Park Kaul?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.