This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site in Luxembourg's Little Switzerland
- Multilingual staff
- Pool, playground and restaurant with covered terrace
Castles, copper and mining museums, adventure parks, riverside walking and a great green setting in the Mullerthal region are all on offer at the handsomely scenic site of Camping Neumuhle, in the centre of Luxembourg close to the border with Germany.
Set in a haven for hikes, strolls, mountain biking and gentle cycles, Camping Neumuhle is a green, spacious and friendly park, in a wildlife haven on the banks of the White Ernz river in Luxembourg's Little Switzerland. It's run by amicable Dutch owners who speak several languages, all the better for letting you know just where's best to investigate first nearby…
The restaurant and its covered terrace overlook the pool and a small shop sells all basic provisions. Other facilities include a playground, free wifi and a modern and clean amenities block with toilets and showers.
Entertainment including a kids' club for ages up to 14 is organised in high season for all ages, but the main name of the game at Neumuhle is pure peace, so this doesn't include noisy discos or loud events late into the night.
Bike hire is available on site.
Open from 01/04/2022 to 30/09/2022
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
lovely campsite! quiet enough to enjoy, but also possible for …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
The lush green land around Camping Neumuhle is a walkers' paradise and a popular spot for geocaching, cycling and kayaking on and along the river and in the surrounding Little Switzerland countryside.
Sports fans are also sorted with a swimming pool in nearby Mersch and golf in Christnach; for a bit more adrenaline, swing around the high ropes courses of the Indian Forest adventure park in Vianden.
Many a historical option is near the site too, such as the castles of Beaufort, Larochette and Vianden, and museums including the National Museum of Military History in Diekirch and The National Mining Museum of Luxembourg at Rumelange.
For cities, Luxenbourg and the scenic German centre of Trier are both recommended by the Camping Neumuhle team; for shopping, potter around the centres at Mersch, Auchan in Kirchberg or La Belle Etoile in Bertrange.
- Does Camping Neumuhle have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Neumuhle dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Neumuhle? The lush green land around Camping Neumuhle is a walkers' paradise and a popular spot for geocaching, cycling and kayaking on and along the river and in the surrounding Little Switzerland countryside. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Neumuhle?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.