This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Welcome to Centro Vacanze Valdor where the Zanella family has been welcoming guests for three generations and has now expanded onto five hectares offering modern facilities, great customer service and spacious camping pitches.
Located in a protected conservation area in the heart of a maritime pinewood, the site has direct access to a private long sand beach where parasols and sun loungers can be hired.
On site facilities include a paddling pool, swimming pool, Jacuzzi corner and waterslide for the kids opening from mid-May to September, as well as a playground. Entertainment activities and sports tournaments run regularly from the end of May.
Guests can also take advantage of the on-site laundry room, washing-up facilities and toilet blocks with free hot water. The bar restaurant serves delicious meals and has a spacious garden terrace, perfect place to enjoy a drink or two.
In addition our camping guests can enjoy the specialities of our restaurant, if they wish to do so. Our great location offers also the possibility to explore the stunning Venetian lagoon by bicycle or to reach Venice in just 30 minutes.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Perfectly located to discover the Venetian lagoon, the site is only a 30-minute boat ride to the majestic St Mark's Square, the Dogi Palace and the Venetian bridges.
Burano Island famous for its colourful houses and handmade laces is a 15-minute boat ride away. Torcello and Attila's throne are 20 minutes away while Murano, famous for the Venetian glass masters is 40 minutes away.
The surrounding area can also be discovered by bike. If you don't mind venturing further afield you can explore Treviso, Padova, Riviera del Brenta, Conegliano, Verona and Padoa.
Jesolo Aqua Park and Jesolo amazing nightlife are a 15km drive away.
- Does Centro Vacanze Valdor have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Centro Vacanze Valdor dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Centro Vacanze Valdor? Perfectly located to discover the Venetian lagoon, the site is only a 30-minute boat ride to the majestic St Mark's Square, the Dogi Palace and the Venetian bridges. Burano Island famous for … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Centro Vacanze Valdor?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.
Strictly no arrivals after 11pm.Read more