This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On the southern shore of Lake Trasimeno with direct lake access
- Half an hour's drive from Perugia
- Swimming pool, beach area, restaurant and summer kids' club
Looking for a lovely lakeside location? You’re in luck with Camping and Village Polvese, which sits in a rather privileged position right on the shore at the southern edge of gorgeous Lake Trasimeno.
Settle in for a stay here and you can spend many a happy hour bounding around between dips in the lake itself, swims in the outdoor pool (with a paddling pool and water play area providing the safest splashing for small sorts), and sunbathing on the spacious beach area that divides the two.
Should you fancy getting active (all the while keeping one eye on those splendid lake views), there’s a fitness area, pétanque area, miniature golf course and space for games of basketball, table tennis and beach volleyball. Meanwhile, the playground and kids’ club should keep the bambini amused for a little while.
It’s entirely likely that you’ll not fancy straying far for your feeds, so pick up supplies from the site’s grocery shop and trot along to the barbecue area, or delegate cooking responsibilities to the professionals over at the bar-restaurant (leaving you free to chill out on the terrace and await someone to bring your dinner).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Camping davvero ben attrezzato, posizione ideale ai piedi del lago …
Hervorragender Platz mit sauberen Anlagen, freundlichem Personal
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Explore more of the lake by hiring a bike on site to hit the waterside path – a full circuit of the lake covers a hefty 71 kilometres, but shorter sections are equally rewarding. For something rather gentler, head to Passignano, on the northern end of the lake, for a boat ride to Maggiore island (look out for local birds as you go – cormorants, kingfishers and kites are often spotted here).
The lake shore is dotted with pretty towns and villages to visit, too – seek out Pietro Vannucci’s frescoes in the churches of Città della Pieve and Panicale, wander around the Renaissance Sanctuary of the Madonna dei Miracoli in Castel Rigone or visit the castle and vineyards of Magione.
Half an hour away by car is Perugia, the capital of Umbria and a fab place for a day of wandering. Amble through the cobbled streets and piazzas of its historic centre, admiring the splendid mansions and keeping an eye open for local artisans – glassmakers and weavers work here, and there are tasty homemade ice creams, chocolates and cakes to be devoured.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8:30 a.m. –||7:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11:30 a.m.|
Camping and Village Polvese cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Pitches: €0,35 per day for up to 5 days Holiday homes: €0,75 per day for up to 5 days
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping and Village Polvese have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping and Village Polvese dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping and Village Polvese? Explore more of the lake by hiring a bike on site to hit the waterside path – a full circuit of the lake covers a hefty 71 kilometres, but shorter sections are … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping and Village Polvese?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.