This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Across the Porta Marina Inferiore on the Pompei archaeological site
- Two kilometres from the nearest beach of the Amalfi coast
- Traditional Neapolitan food and pizzas served on site
Proximity to Pompei, close to the coast and with topping pizza on site: we reckon we could pitch up at Napoli's Camping Fortuna Village for quite some time.
Pompei first: the campsite is set directly across the Porta Marina Inferiore on the Pompei archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Italy's most visited attractions.
Coast: Camping Fortuna Village is in the centre of Italy's utterly gorge Amalfi coast and well-marked hiking trails, and the nearest beach is only a couple of kilometres away.
And now the pizza: the Fortuna Village restaurant dishes up trad food from a Neapolitan menu and pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven to ensure soft dough and crispy crusts – we imagine that if anyone can do pizza well, it's the Italians...
Camping Fortuna Village is a family-run campsite and has modern facilities, hot water and free hot showers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Pompei, the beaches and the hikes of the Amalfi coast should keep one busy for a week or so... we do hope you've booked for two...? Have a hike up Mount Vesuvius too (fret not, it's fairly safe these days), and dig into the other local archaeological site in the area, Ercolano.
Many day trips are around Camping Fortuna Village too, like a wander around the small alleys and historic square of coastal town Sorrento or taking a ferry to Capri from Naples, Sorrento or Positano.
The tourist city of Salerno is worth a look for its cathedral, medieval district and archaeology museum, and a walk along the 3km promenade of the Lungomare is where to make a pitstop for some proper Italian espresso.
And if you're in this area you have to go to Naples, the ancient city with the biggest centre in Europe (this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site too), medieval, Renaissance and baroque architecture, historic castles and many museums.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Fortuna Village have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fortuna Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fortuna Village? Pompei, the beaches and the hikes of the Amalfi coast should keep one busy for a week or so... we do hope you've booked for two...? Have a hike up Mount Vesuvius … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Fortuna Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime