Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Central Transdanubia
2 bookable sites in Central Transdanubia
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- On the shores of Lake Balaton with direct access to a sandy beach
- A five-minute drive from Annagora Aquapark and Balatonfüred spa town
- Restaurant, café, watersports, hairdresser, masseuse and sauna
Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £13.86/€15.48/A$25.15/US$17.35/CA$23.41/CHF16.67/SEK161.87/DKK115.40/NOK164.57/ISK2,303/ARS1,192.38/CLP13,631/PEN58.82/NZ$27.02/ZAR295.28/PLN68.69/R$87.84/CZK413.69/RSD1,820/HUF5,350/RUB1,198/CN¥123.58 per night
- Family-friendly site on the scenic shores of Lake Balaton
- Five-minute drive from Balaton Uplands; 20 to winery, Szigliget Castle
- Watersports, beach, fishing, massages and hairdresser all on site
Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £12.95/€14.47/A$23.50/US$16.21/CA$21.88/CHF15.58/SEK151.28/DKK107.85/NOK153.81/ISK2,153/ARS1,114.38/CLP12,740/PEN54.97/NZ$25.25/ZAR275.97/PLN64.19/R$82.10/CZK386.63/RSD1,701/HUF5,000/RUB1,119.62/CN¥115.49 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- Narrow your search to:
- What are the top sites in Central Transdanubia?
- How much does it cost to stay in Central Transdanubia? Prices start at HUF4,994.60 (£12.94)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Central Transdanubia are open now? 2 See all sites in Central Transdanubia open now
- What are the top destinations in Central Transdanubia? See all destinations in Central Transdanubia
- How many sites in Central Transdanubia allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Central Transdanubia