This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- In the spa area of Hesse
- Sauna on site
- Less than ten minutes' walk from the medieval town of Naumburg
Ever been to Hesse, Germany? Give it a whirl: it's filled with forests, its capital Wiesbaden is an ancient Roman spa town, and all in all it's bubbly lovely.
Among all this and less than ten minutes' walk from the also bubbly lovely medieval town of Naumburg is Campingplatz Naumburg. It has clean and modern shower and loo blocks, a snack bar and a playground with trampoline. And there's a sauna on site too – something else that's bubbly lovely…
If you want to take to foot or to wheel nearby, the area around Campingplatz Naumburg has an extended network of cycling and hiking trails: have a look at Habicht Forest, Habichtswald Nature Park, Wilhelmshöhe Mountain Park and the Kellerwald-Edersee National Park.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
On the A44, take Exit 67 signposted Zierenberg and continue on this road up to Ippinghäuser. Here, follow the directions to Naumburg and continue on the B251. When approaching Naumburg, turn right onto Am Schwimmbad. The site is at the end of this road.
The handsome Hesse region is one where you'll find natural parks, old old towns, mountains and forests and its biggest city Frankfurt.
Bubbly lovely Naumberg, a medieval town with old half-timbered houses and comely Old Town, is about eight minutes' walk away. Within 25 kilometres, the city of Kassel comes considerably recommended for its Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its art exhibitions and its many museums.
Treetop adventuring, watersports, mazes and a whole heap more are at the reservoir of Edersee, and if it's golf you're after, a couple of courses are nearby.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Campingplatz Naumburg cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Campingplatz Naumburg on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.50 (£0.44) per person per night at least age 16 up to 21 nights is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Campingplatz Naumburg have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campingplatz Naumburg dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campingplatz Naumburg? The handsome Hesse region is one where you'll find natural parks, old old towns, mountains and forests and its biggest city Frankfurt. Bubbly lovely Naumberg, a medieval town with old half-timbered houses … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Campingplatz Naumburg?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.