This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful, family-owned site on the banks of the river Sorgue
- A 10-minute drive to L'Isle sur la Sorgue; 30 minutes to Carpentras
- Fishing, sports pitches and pétanque; kayak, canoe and bike hire
Should you happen to venture into Vaucluse, this riverside spot may well catch your eye. This friendly park is in a handy location for all manner of Provençal day trips: artsy L'Isle sur la Sorgue and its antiques markets are but a 10-minute drive away, while top towns like Carpentras (30 minutes) and Avignon (40 minutes) are also within easy reach.
Camping La Sorguette is in a peaceful spot right by the crystal-clear Sorgue. Chilling out by the river and spending time outdoors are very much at the centre of stays here: sporty types will be kept happy thanks to the ping pong table and well-maintained volleyball, basketball and pétanque courts. On-site bike, kayak and canoe hire, meanwhile, make it a breeze to pootle around the scenic rural surrounds. Affordable fishing permits are pretty sure to please visiting angling fans, too (as are the abundant trout to be found hereabouts).
Indoor ents are also on offer here thanks to a TV room and games area. During the summer, sociable soirées and gastronomy sessions are on the cards: keep an eye out for the latter if you fancy sampling the best of the region's food and drink. High season means the snack bar and shop are open, too: head here to grab a light bite or pick up some freshly baked bread.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Camping La Sorguette is close to two particularly scenic regions: the Luberon and Alpilles Regional Natural Parks (the park boundaries are five and 20 minutes' drive away respectively). Villages in the Luberon like Gordes (20 minutes), Roussillon (25 minutes) and Ansouis (50 minutes) make great places to stop off on days spent rambling through hills, lavender fields and vineyards. The Alpilles, meanwhile, is Van Gogh country, with a more rugged terrain made up of scrubland, forests and rocky outcrops.
There are plenty of attractive towns in the area, too: don't miss the floating market at L'Isle sur la Sorgue (10 minutes), Carpentras cathedral (30 minutes) or Avignon's Palais des Papes (40 minutes). For big-city adventure, Marseille – with its hilltop basilica, old port and modernist architecture – is just over an hour away.
Travellers with kids have plenty of options for tiddler-pleasing days in this part of France: the nearest zoo is about half an hour away, as is the closest waterpark. Budding jockeys can spend some time in the saddle at a top-rated local riding school (30 minutes), while the local area has an indoor and outdoor pool for swims close to base (five minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Sorguette have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping La Sorguette dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Sorguette? Camping La Sorguette is close to two particularly scenic regions: the Luberon and Alpilles Regional Natural Parks (the park boundaries are five and 20 minutes' drive away respectively). Villages in the Luberon … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Sorguette?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.