This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Camping Vallouise Indigo is at the entrance of the traditional village of Vallouise, which has 300 days of sunshine a year, fresh mountain air and a preserved natural environment. Stay at an altitude of 1,200m overlooking spectacular mountains.
At Vallouise Indigo, you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information you need for a great stay. A free internet point is also available, and a campers' corner shop selling tent pegs, torches, matches, ponchos, compasses, etc.
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region, watch television or play a board game with family and friends
- a snack wagon (in July and August): have a drink on the terrace or enjoy a salad or homemade pizza
- for a real French breakfast, bread and croissants are available (order in advance)
- a laundry area with a washing machine
- a new heated pool to make the most of the sunshine and relax after beautiful walks! Deckchairs and parasols are available.
You can play tennis, volleyball, table tennis or pétanque with family and friends, while smaller children will love the playground.