This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet, spacious, natural and ideal for families
- Near Abbeville and the beaches of Saint Valery sur Somme or Le Crotoy
Château des Tilleuls is a charming campsite in the heart of the Somme Bay. Conveniently situated for guests from all directions at just three and a half hours from London, the site is very close to Abbeville and the beaches of Saint Valery sur Somme and Le Crotoy. It is a unique site set on 20 hectares providing an incomparable location for quiet, family holidays in the heart of nature.
There are pitches for motorhomes, campervans, caravans and tents, and holiday homes and chalets to rent as well.
At the campsite guests can enjoy the heated swimming pool open from June to early September and an activity program runs through July and August which includes archery, bowling, tennis and football. There is also a bouncy castle and a trampoline during this time for energetic little ones.
The campsite facilities include heated bathroom blocks, a playground, a free wifi area, a coin-operated laundry room with washing machines and dryers and a food shop selling fresh bread. The bar and snack area is open from mid-April to mid-September and there is a fitness room and sauna available for guests to use free of charge all year. Ping pong tables, a multisport pitch and table football are available on site for more energetic pastimes, and there are bikes to hire at a small additional cost for those looking to head out and discover the surrounding area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
To see and do nearby:
- The Baie de Somme
- Le Crotoy (12km), Saint Valéry sur Somme (10km), Cayeux sur mer (18km), Quend (18km), Abbeville (6km)
- The Parc du Marquenterre - migrating birds choose to stop off at this park
- The Maison de la Baie de Somme et de l'oiseau, where you can see, hear and understand the Baie de Somme
- Baie de Somme Railway
- The Boucher de Perthes museum, evokes the Somme's rich archaelogical past
- The Forest of Crecy
- The Abbey and church of Saint Riquiez
- Does Château des Tilleuls have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Château des Tilleuls dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Château des Tilleuls? To see and do nearby: - The Baie de Somme - Le Crotoy (12km), Saint Valéry sur Somme (10km), Cayeux sur mer (18km), Quend (18km), Abbeville (6km) - The Parc du Marquenterre … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Château des Tilleuls?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.