This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site on the banks of the Bresle river
- Well placed for exploring the Somme and the Seine-Maritime
- Pool, bar, snack bar, play area and nearby watersports centre
Camping Les Marguerites is between the Seine-Maritime and the Somme departments, on the banks of the river Bresle, and near a leisure centre for watersports and fishing.
The site is family-friendly, and has a bar, a snack bar, with takeaway and wifi, a pool, volleyball and tennis, a pétanque court, a playground, table tennis and a games room.
A wide range of activities is arranged in n July and August, including themes evenings, dance events, pétanque contests, table tennis contests, concerts and mountain biking trips.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
On the A28 motorway from Rouen, follow directions for Gamache. Once you reach Blangy-sur-Bresle, take the D1015 and follow directions for the Camping Les Marguerites. The campsite is situated just next to the police station in Gamache.
The nearby waterpark at Gamaches has a variety of activities including bike hire, standup paddleboarding, surfing and yachting. You can also go sea or river fishing or watch the seals along the coast either by foot or bike.
A short walk will take you to nearby Eu Forest of Eu or past the Belle Epoque villas in Mers-les-Bains along the Albatre coast.
Another option is the Parc du Marquenterre, a dune and marshland nature reserve with bird hides and nature trails.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Marguerites have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Marguerites dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Marguerites? The nearby waterpark at Gamaches has a variety of activities including bike hire, standup paddleboarding, surfing and yachting. You can also go sea or river fishing or watch the seals along the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Marguerites?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.
Reception is unmanned after 6pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your unit/pitch.Read more