This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Entertainment activities during high season
- Only a few steps from the beach
- Heated swimming pool and a friendly atmosphere
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein-Air Les Demoiselles is set on a 14 hectares of wooded park, only 200m from Demoiselles beach and 2 km from the shops.
Onsite you will find an outdoor heated swimming pool and a paddling pool, open from mid-May to mid-September, ping pong tables and a multi sport field. A children playground, and large outdoor car park, a grocery shop and a snack bar are also available.
During high season you can also take advantage of the following services at no additional cost:
- Children’s activity club (5 half-days a week)
- Adosphère (activities for teenagers aged 12-15)
- Activities and entertainment for the entire family throughout the day and evening.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
On the A11 to Bordeaux-Saint Philibert de Grand Lieu, take exit signposted Machecoul and follow directions to Challans and then Saint Hilaire de Riez.
Saint Hilaire de Riez or Saint Gilles Croix de Vie. Please note, there are no taxis available from St Hilaire.
Nantes Atlantique (70 km).
- Water sports: sailing school, sand yachting, kite surfing, wind surfing
- Atlantique water park and waterslides (5km). Tickets on sale in reception
- Paintball, swimming pool, quad bike, adventure course
- Hiking, horse riding, cycling
- Pétanque, tennis
- Disco, cinema, casino
- Little tourist train
Places to visit
- Planète Sauvage (animal park)
- Ile de Noirmoutier, Ile d’Yeu (by boat - tickets on sale in reception)
- Marais Poitevin
- Le Puy du Fou
- Brétignolles sur Mer
- Saint Jean de Monts
- Visit the salt marshes at Riez (between 15/06 to 15/09)
- Museums and castles