This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and family campsite, with 2 fishing ponds
- Refurbished toilet block with laundry and baby-changing facilities
- Rail cycling in Commequiers, 6 miles from Commequiers to Coëx
Camping Domaine de Bellevue is a beautiful and peaceful campsite located in the heart of Vendée. Have a relaxing time with your family, at only 20km from the sea.
Here, you will enjoy all the new amenities such as the heated and covered swimming pool, the recently-refurbished toilet block (with laundry, baby and disabled-friendly facilities), wifi throughout, a children's play area with trampoline, and a snack-bar.
For your leisure or your hobby, you will also appreciate the two fishing ponds bordered by a little farm with animals such as pigs, hens, ponies and goats.
Entertainment is provided for children and adults during July and August.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
No one at reception despite arriving at time posted on the site
From the manager...
Bonjour. Sorry again about what happened to you but i have already explained why nobody was on site. The time reception was not updated on this site, and you arrived for the lunch time.
Thank you for your understanding, and next time, I engage myself to make sure that somebody will welcom you on time.
CAMPING DOMAINE DE BELLEVUE
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Jumbo tent pitches
You have lot of things to do near the campsite:
- Visit the sandy beaches at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and Saint-Hilaire de Riez (20km from the campsite).
- We suggest you to visit the village of Apremont with the château and the leisure centre (Apremont lake): Apremont is a village nestled in the countryside boasting a river and a 2-tower Renaissance chateau standing proudly in the village centre.
- Rail cycling in Commequiers: with family or friends you can travel along the 6 mile rail track from Commequiers to Coëx.
- Olfacties Garden: enjoy the sweet perfume of the scented plants. Over 3,500 varieties in a succession of different themes: cottage garden, tropical valley, Japenese garden and more.
- La Route du Sel: a stroll in these protected natural surroundings. You can choose the pace of your visit. Two to ten-man canoes are available for hire for a self-guided or guided tour to discover the history of these former salt marshes.
- Planet Racing: located 5 minutes from the campsite, boasts an outstanding setting.
Activities: a whole range of different jet skis for hire along with banana boats.
- Tourist attractions: discover the fantastic attraction park at "Puy du Fou", Planète Sauvage (A 197-acre animal park), the Vendée history museum, Indian Forest (over 60 activities for your enjoyment and plenty of adrenaline (adventure trail, paintball, water jump, games for children and minigolf), Oceanile and Atlantic Tobbogan (water park).