Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
Camping Les Molières Indigo is in a natural setting in the heart of a national forest and on the shore of a lake. Book one of our large natural pitches in the forest of Sillé with your tent, caravan or motorhome.
At Camping Les Molières Indigo you will find:
- a friendly reception area with a free internet point and all the information you need for a great stay
- bikes available for hire next to reception
- a snack wagon offering simple food that you can easily eat on the terrace or take away (the snack wagon is open during the May bank holiday weekends and in July and August)
- for a real French breakfast, bread and croissants are available (order in advance)
- a laundry area with a washing machine
- a small grocery store where you can easily buy all the basics and some local produce
Les Molières Indigo has a heated pool with deckchairs and parasols available for your use.
You can enjoy a game of volleyball, table tennis, table football, or pétanque with family and friends. Smaller children will love the playground.
At reception, you will find board games and books about the surrounding region.
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.44 per day per person over the age of 13 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
The snack wagon is open during the May bank holiday weekends and in July and August.
Check availability at Camping Les Molieres…
It's now possible to make group bookings on Pitchup.com for up to 30 adults and 30 children.
As long as the 'one unit per pitch' rule is not highlighted on the pitch type information (please check this before completing your booking), you will be able to pitch your tents together on one booking.
If you are not satisfied with the results generated, try breaking your booking down for more options. For example, if you're a group of 10, enter five people for your initial search and book two pitches. Use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together when booking multiple pitches or accommodation units: the campsite or park will try to grant your request.
Before booking, please check the listing page for any group restrictions. These normally appear in a section titled 'Please note'. Please also check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit - especially for a large party - is suitable for the space you will be provided with.