This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-run park surrounded by five lakes and the Clairmarais forest
- In the Caps et Marais d'Opale Natural Regional Park
- Fishing, playground and summer entertainment
A lush green setting surrounded by five lakes and close to the fab and vast Clairmarais forest is yours for the taking at Camping Beauséjour, a family-run and family-friendly park near Arques in the Pas-de-Calais department.
Staying on and around the site will have you nicely occupied whatever your tastes: the site is by a lake for fishing and waterside wanders, and the big playground can keep the kids entertained while you get on with the serious business of idling around or using the free wifi. Pétanque, ping pong and table football are around for when (if) you're up for stirring somewhat.... then you can amble along to the sports tournaments that make up part of the July and August evening entertainment programme.
Around the region, this part of northern France is tiptop for cycling, forest hiking and trout fishing; the famed and UNESCO-listed Audomarois or Saint-Omer marshes, and Camping Beauséjour is within the Caps et Marais d'Opale Natural Regional Park for boating and wildlife watching. Dunkirk, Calais and Lille are all within 55 minutes' drive.
The site's closest town is Arques, two and a half kilometres away.
Open from 01/04/2023 to 31/10/2023
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Access to Calais motorway road, adjoining fishing lakes - easy …
Excellent site for a stay and visit saint omer
All around site I will go back to again for certain
Good for a quick stop off, very friendly staff.
Excellent site but sanitary block lets it down.
Good location, perfectly adequate for a brief stop over.
Really beautiful campsite
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
This is spectacular countryside, with five lakes as well as the Clairmarais forest within walking distance and walking routes within easy reach.
Get around all the local lakes if poss: there's Étang d'Harchelles, dug in the forest by the monks of the Abbey of Saint Bertin; Étang de Malhove, a protected nature park; Étang Beauséjour, right by the site, and the lakes at Arc-en-ciel, popular for trout fishing. The Clairmarais forest is also a must, for leafy hiking days, more small lakes, and heron and owl spotting (and if you have a few hundred spare euros, the 17th-century Belgian tapestries of the forest make for rather fine souvenirs too).
For more strolls and hikes, take the nine and a half-kilometre of the Fontinettes Path or the four and a half-kilometre trail around the streets and history of Arques.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Camping Beauséjour cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Beauséjour on arrival.
Pitches: a €20.00 (£16.79) deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure when returning the gate badge/barrier pass/toilet keys.
Local city tax of €0.20 (£0.18) per person per night at least age 18 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Beauséjour have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Beauséjour dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Beauséjour? This is spectacular countryside, with five lakes as well as the Clairmarais forest within walking distance and walking routes within easy reach. Get around all the local lakes if poss: there's Étang … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Beauséjour?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.