This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park a short walk from the beach at Saint-Valery-en-Caux
- Waterpark with swimming pool and waterslide
- Playground, library, pool table and ping pong tables
What a smashing sandy site this is. Camping Etennemare is a short stroll from the centre – and sands – of Saint-Valery-en-Caux, the seventh-century town in Haute-Normandie's Seine-Maritime department.
The friendly owners here haven't simply relied on that location – they've also added extra splashing times with a swimming pool and waterslide: if you're not plunging into the water or hurtling down its chute at any point, you might prefer to bask with a book borrowed from the library while the kids hurtle around the playground…?
The site also has a pool table, ping pong tables and a pétanque court; entertainment is organised on Friday and Saturday nights in July and August.
Guests can order bread and pastries on site: perhaps you might fancy picking up your baguettes and croissants of a sunny French morn before taking the short stroll to the sunny French beach…
Open from 02/04/2021 to 11/10/2021
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Not very good value
Excellent site with clean facilities and friendly staff
The set up of areas. The toilets and shower blocks …
Easy to find, lovely village, site facilities were good.
Toilets and shower area are cleaned several times a day,friendly staff
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Camping Etennemare is in the small fishing village of Saint-Valery-en-Caux on the Albâtre coast, between Dieppe and Fécamp, all of which should suggest lots of opps for outdoor play. The town dates back to the seventh century and has a beach that's sandy at low tide, edged by cliffs that overlook the Channel.
Another pebbly beach as well as a 15th-century castle are at Dieppe, the port town at which you must sample scallops. The famed smoked herring dishes of these parts hail from Fécamp, another fishing port where catches have been landed for over a thousand years.
Normandy's capital Rouen is known for many a thing, such as the Notre Dame cathedral with butter tower, its castle, the many museums including the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Rouen with works by Monet, and the Jardin des Plantes de Rouen botanical gardens.
For outdoorsy pursuits around the site, hire a kayak in the Centre Nautique de la Côte d'Albâtre, play golf or tennis, or have a spot of fishing or horse riding.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Etennemare have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Etennemare dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Etennemare? Camping Etennemare is in the small fishing village of Saint-Valery-en-Caux on the Albâtre coast, between Dieppe and Fécamp, all of which should suggest lots of opps for outdoor play. The town dates … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Etennemare?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.