This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Fably-equipped family park 10 minutes from Carnac and Trinité-sur-Mer
- Huge waterpark with pools, slides, Jacuzzi and water fountains
- Spa, playgrounds, pony rides, zipwiring, creperie, bar and shop
Carnac, La Trinité-sur-Mer or Quiberon? Pools, zipwiring or spa sessions? No dithering about on-hol or on-site options at the southern Brittany site of Le Moustoir, where you can access the lot with the ease your good self fully deserves.
This big, lively and fably-equipped site is a short drive from sandy Breton beaches, five minutes' drive from world-famed Carnac and its world-famed stones, half an hour's drive from the wild coast of Quiberon. La Trinité-sur-Mer is within 10 minutes, Gulf of Morbihan boat trips are easily arranged nearby, watersports are all around... you could (and should) spend weeks around this part of Brittany coastline.
And you'll need a good chunk of those weeks on site too. There's simply stacks to do for all ages here and kids are particularly well thought of: there's a miniature farm with critters for them to meet; two playgrounds and a bouncy castle to bounce around at; and a spectacular outdoor waterpark with a pool just for tiddlers. The site has a multsports field too, with plenty of room to play.
Et pour the grownups? The waterpark has 60 metres of waterslides, a mini pool, a Jacuzzi and water fountains alongside its main pool, and a spa is to hand for treatments, beauty sessions, a steam room and private swimming pool sessions for up to six people.
Le Moustoir's team arranges a full programme of activities and entertainment in the summer months too, ranging from zipwiring and pony rides to live shows and sports tournaments. Eats are well covered too: there's a creperie serving galettes and sweet pancakes; pizzas to order in July and August; a bar with snacks and appetisers; a grocery shop, and fresh bread deliveries daily in high season.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Jumbo tent pitches
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Make your way around the Gulf of Morbihan from here, to sandy beaches, ancient sites and trad old village for gentle ambles.
A must is Carnac, home to one of the best-known megalithic structures in Europe made up of 3,000 ancient stones, the biggest collection in the world; if you don't dig this, head into town for Carnac's Museum of Prehistory, the famed creperies and the seaside resort and thalassotherapy centre of Carnac-Plage.
Several more kilometres of golden beach are at La Trinité-sur-Mer a short drive away, also home to an indoor fish market, many fish restaurants and a pretty harbour. Diving, sailing, boat trips and sea fishing trips can all be arranged from here.
- Does Le Moustoir have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Moustoir dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Moustoir? Make your way around the Gulf of Morbihan from here, to sandy beaches, ancient sites and trad old village for gentle ambles. A must is Carnac, home to one of the best-known … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Le Moustoir?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.