This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beachside family eco-resort with pool complex and dining near Zadar
- Base for day trips to the Kornati Islands; a 10-minute drive from Nin
- Family sports courts, games, pool complex and alfresco restaurants
Heading to the Dalmatia coast in search of funky bars, chilled-out islands and good-looking beaches? Zaton Holiday Resort is totally geared up for memorable family holidays with direct access to sandy Adriatic beaches. This secluded site is tucked among shady pine trees and offers an almost endless list of fun-filled activities to keep families on their toes.
Although daily life drifts around the heated pool complex, you can speed up the pace with a game of tennis, miniature golf or football, and challenge newfound friends to beach volleyball. You might like to join aqua gym classes too, learn how to jet ski, try your hand at archery or wakeboard in the calm water.
And the lively vibes continue into the night. Alfresco bars and restaurants serve up dinner and takeaways so there's no need to cook, and when you add in the organised entertainment, it will be difficult to find a dull moment, even if you don’t feel like moving off the resort.
Should you decide to leave the poolside, nearby Nin is a buzzy little seaside town where you can replenish your foodie supplies and wander timeworn streets. Zadar (20 minutes' drive away) has handy supermarkets and shopping malls, as well as a marina for day excursions to the Kornati Islands. The funky waterfront installations “Greeting to the Sun” and “Sea Organ” are best seen in the evening as the sun goes down over the Adriatic, and the after-dark action carries on late here as well, with plenty of beach clubs where you can dance until the wee hours.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Swimming pool entry quota
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Perhaps take a wander to the ruins of the tower at Kaštel Zaton (10 minutes’ walk) or head into Croatia’s oldest royal city, Nin (10 minutes’ drive) for one of the smallest cathedrals in the world and playful beaches.
What’s life like in the former capital of Dalmatia? Find out for yourself on the stone islet of Zadar (20 minutes). Laidback vibes run free here, as it has an abundance of cafes and cool bars, a nice contrast to the mighty medieval churches and Roman ruins around. Extend your visit to Pag (50 minutes), an island with stony landscapes and more lively nightlife.
Into nature, hike or bike around Musapstan Forest Park (25 minutes) or perhaps tackle the river rapids at Zrmanja on a kayak (an hour and 10 minutes).
National parks certainly show up in this area too. At Krka National Park (an hour and a half), you can swim at the foot of waterfalls or follow the nature trails past traditional watermills and old monasteries. There are more falls for hiking at Plitvice Lakes National Park (two hours), home to a network of biodiverse lakes a startling blue colour.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Zaton Holiday Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Zaton Holiday Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Zaton Holiday Resort? Perhaps take a wander to the ruins of the tower at Kaštel Zaton (10 minutes’ walk) or head into Croatia’s oldest royal city, Nin (10 minutes’ drive) for one of the smallest … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Zaton Holiday Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.