This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Modern site in the middle of Cidreira on Brazil's Atlantic coast
- Next to Cidreira Beach and near two lakes for watersports and boating
- Outdoor kitchen with fridge, stove and four barbecue grills
Park yourself at Pousada e Camping Sol a Sol on your hols; a quiet, well-organised and family-friendly site right in the middle of the coastal town of Cidreira on Brazil's Atlantic coast, it's around two hours' drive from Porto Alegre in Rio Grande do Sul – the capital city of Brazil’s southernmost state – and 10-minute stroll from Cidreira Beach – a prime spot for wildlife watching and nature hikes.
Pitches here are nice and grassy and all have their own electricity supply, so you'll never be without somewhere to charge your phone before the next day's sightseeing pics you'll inevitably be keen to snap.
Guests also have access to some excellent amenities: the outdoor kitchen has four barbecue grills, a stove, a fridge and a washbasin, and there's a recently-renovated bathroom block with showers, toilets and a parent and baby bathroom.
For supplies and sightseeing, there's a bus stop outside the site that gives you easy access to jaunts around town, and two big supermarkets lie within 15 minutes' walk of Sol a Sol. You're also within very easy reach of several restaurants, so you'll certainly never go hungry while you're staying here.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
As you're right in the middle of coastal Cidreira, you're within easy reach of several good restaurants serving typical south Brazilian fayre of rice, beans and grilled meat – or churrasco – and the local favourite of Yerba Mate-style chimarrão tea.
A mere three blocks away lies Cidreira Beach and its dunes and salt marshes, so you're really never very far from options for fishing, birdwatching and general lolling around. Quintão beach, half an hour's drive away, is another good spot for anglers and ornithologists to ply their trade.
Peaceful Rondinha Lake, very nearby in Balneário Pinhal, stretches across almost nine square kilometres and is in places nearly four metres deep, so it makes for a popular haunt with bathers and boating enthusiasts. Lifeguarded during the summer months and being served by eco-friendly toilets, the lake, its clear waters and fine sands make it a popular place for young families who prefer to opt for the safety of a calm, waveless lagoon to have their family fun at. It's a different story across the road at windy Fortaleza Lake, however, where windsurfers and kite surfers enjoy strong winds for sporty beach antics.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Pousada e Camping Sol a Sol have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pousada e Camping Sol a Sol dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pousada e Camping Sol a Sol? As you're right in the middle of coastal Cidreira, you're within easy reach of several good restaurants serving typical south Brazilian fayre of rice, beans and grilled meat – or churrasco – … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Pousada e Camping Sol a Sol?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime