This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Lush green site on the spectacular shores of Boračko lake
- Excursions to ski resorts, mountain villages and local attractions
- Daytime and overnight rafting trips 23km along the Neretva river
How lush this waterside spot is. On the shores of Boračko lake, with the Neretva river flowing nearby, Eko Selo Boračko Jezero is well set up for adventurous days on the water as well as in the nearby mountains, with a range of excursions bookable with the site team.
Somewhat of a speciality of this pristine green park, rafting is the thing to get stuck into around here: the owners have been organising day and overnight adventures on the nearby Neretva river for years. Plenty of other facilities are on site to help guests make the most of their lakeside setting, including a private pontoon beach with a sandy volleyball court is on hand for active and relaxed waterside spells. On land, sports facilities include a football pitch and table tennis, and there’s a summer kitchen too for alfresco soirées.
Traditional Bosnian dishes and freshly caught grilled trout are available at the cosy wood-clad restaurant, all to be wash eddown with a premium Bosnian wine or two from the extensive winelist. When the weather’s clement, enjoy your sips and eats out on the terrace – with views out over the lake, it’s a splendid spot to sit and watch the sunset.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Guests can book onto other outdoorsy excursions around the local area, such as trips to Atomska Ratna Komanda (aka ARK or Tito’s Shelter), a former nuclear bunker and military command centre in Konjic, and to 500 year old Lukomir village, both within an hour and a half’s drive. Trips to the mountain ski resorts of Rujište, Mostar, Blagaj, Kravica, Međugorje, Neum and Sarajevo are on the cards from here too – just talk to the friendly team when you arrive.
Close by in Konjic is Tito’s Bunker – or, officially, Atomska Ratna Komanda (ARK), a former nuclear bunker and military command centre built over 26 years. Made up of a horseshoe-shaped maze of offices, conference rooms, dorms and two kitchens, it’s all hidden behind what seems to be an ordinary house, stretching 663 feet into the mountainside.
It’s a highly scenic hour and a half drive to Bosnia’s highest and most isolated village, Lukomir; now almost deserted, lots of hikers use it as a spot off point to share börek with locals in their homes or have lunch at the little café hut there. If you’re looking for winter sports, several mountain ski resorts including Rujište, Mostar, Blagaj, Kravica, Međugorje, Neum and Sarajevo, are within driving distance.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Eko Selo Boračko Jezero cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Eko Selo Boračko Jezero on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Eko Selo Boračko Jezero have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eko Selo Boračko Jezero dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eko Selo Boračko Jezero? Guests can book onto other outdoorsy excursions around the local area, such as trips to Atomska Ratna Komanda (aka ARK or Tito’s Shelter), a former nuclear bunker and military command centre in … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Eko Selo Boračko Jezero?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.