This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- In Los Coihues village on the banks of the Gutiérrez lake
- A kilometre from the entrance to Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Kitchen, wifi, barbecue area and bar
Camping Los Coihues is a quiet campsite in a rural setting along the banks of the Gutiérrez river, renowned for its fishing and swimming. The site is known for its customer service and environmental approach.
Camping Los Coihues is 300 metres from Los Coihues vilage and a kilometre from the entrance to Nahuel Huapi National Park. It's also beside the Gutiérrez river where the team arranges kayaking tours; 13 kilometres from Bariloche walks and five kilometres from Cerro Cathedral, all in a convenient setting for those who want a welcoming country location but to be within easy reach of Bariloche city centre.
Facilities include a kitchen, fridge, wifi access, laundry service, bathrooms with hot water 24 hours a day, a barbecue area, tables, clay oven, a bar and a buffet.
A shop is a short walk from the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
The campsite is just 13 kilometres away from Bariloche city centre. In the summer, fly fishing and outdoor activities like hiking, rafting and climbing, are very popular among visitors. In the colder months, try winter spots at Catedral ski resort.
Camping Los Coihues is also a good base to explore Gutiérrez Lake, in a setting surrounded by stunning Patagonian mountainsides and forested landscapes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Camping Los Coihues cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Los Coihues on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Los Coihues have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Los Coihues dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Los Coihues? The campsite is just 13 kilometres away from Bariloche city centre. In the summer, fly fishing and outdoor activities like hiking, rafting and climbing, are very popular among visitors. In the colder … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Los Coihues?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.