This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Well-maintained grass pitches at a Carmarthenshire working farm
- Folly Farm and Oakwood Theme Park within a half-hour drive
- Dog agility area on site; dog-friendly beaches half an hour away
Bryngafel Campsite is a well-maintained pop-up site on a farm in the Carmarthenshire countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Whitland and about half an hour from the coast at Newport and Poppit Sands.
Pitches here are in a field that slopes slightly but has some rather fine views over the surrounding area – the grass is cut regularly to keep everything comfy for all guests. Campfires and barbecues are allowed as long as they’re kept off the ground to preserve the grass (and keep things safe for everyone). There’s a convenience store about five minutes’ drive away if you need any bits and bobs to make those happen; bigger shops are about 20 minutes away.
It’s all very quiet around here, although as this is a working farm you may well hear the odd animal sound from time to time – especially from the rather vocal cockerel Max. There’s often wildlife to spot too: you may well see bats and an owl at night, for example.
Got your own animal that you’d like to bring along? That’s fine – dogs are permitted on site here, and there’s a field where you can let them off lead for a run about or a go on the dog agility equipment. Other facilities on site include drinking water, a shower and portaloos (one of which is accessible to disabled guests).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Friendly and nice site. We all had a great time
Lovley site,friendly Host and a great time had by all Inc the dogs.
Lovely couple,and ideal spot especially if you have kids, animal frien
Excellent site, clean, tidy, friendly, loads to do on site and locally
Generally better than Good
Check-in: one group at a time
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Black Lion — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Community Centre — 14.2 miles
- Train stations
Clunderwen Rail Station
— 7.5 miles
7.5 miles Whitland Rail Station — 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Narberth Rail Station — 9.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 16.0 miles
16.0 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 18.0 miles
18.0 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 20.3 miles
— 33.3 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Pembrokeshire Llamas: 15 minutes’ drive
- Dyfed Shire Horse Farm: 15 minutes
- Cilgerran Castle: 20 minutes
- Cenarth (waterfall, cheese maker and National Coracle Centre): 20 minutes
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: half an hour
- Oakwood Theme Park: half an hour
- Poppit Sands beach: half an hour
- Newport beach: half an hour.
- National Wool Museum (12.0 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (20.6 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (21.3 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (18.1 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (24.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Bryngafel Campsite cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Bryngafel Campsite on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bryngafel Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bryngafel Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bryngafel Campsite? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Pembrokeshire Llamas: 15 minutes’ drive - Dyfed Shire Horse Farm: 15 minutes - Cilgerran Castle: 20 minutes - Cenarth (waterfall, cheese maker and National Coracle Centre): … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bryngafel Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.