This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
— 13.9 miles
13.9 miles Railway Hotel — 15.1 miles
15.1 miles Railway Hotel — 15.1 miles
- Train stations
Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station
— 12.0 miles
12.0 miles Fishguard Harbour Rail Station — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Haverfordwest Rail Station — 14.2 miles
- Ferry ports
St. Justinian Ferry Landing
— 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Fishguard Ferry Terminal — 12.1 miles
— 54.6 miles
- St Davids Cathedral (2.3 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (19.6 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (21.4 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (2.7 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (24.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.