This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stunning location, peaceful, tranquil and very friendly naturist site
Welcome to Tything Barn, Naturist site In Wales, set in 23 acres of ancient quarries, little meadows and the springy turfed foreshore, edging the salt marsh covered by spring tides. This expanse of water, nearly a mile wide has many moods: sometimes so still that the trees of Upton Woods opposite, reflect deep and clear.
Tything Barn is a Naturist caravan and campsite in Wales, overlooking the Cleddau Estuary, an ideal location for like minded naturists who enjoy beautiful walks, scenery and friendly people in a peaceful, tranquil and stunning setting in West Wales. There are tidal lagoons ideal for swimming and islands to explore. Fishing is most rewarding on incoming tides when the mullet are coming up the "gullums" to feed. Children enjoy crabbing in the gullums when the water is out.
There a 2 badminton courts, a boules pitch in the quarry and a croquet lawn by the foreshore, balls, mallets, racquets etc are provided. Tything Barn has toilets, shower rooms, fridges & freezers, a washing up area and washing machine, tumble dryer and line should you require them.
There are camping and caravan pitches available with or without electric hook ups. There are also 2 log cabins for rent overlooking the estuary and 2 cottages with beautiful views. (Booking Essential)
We hope visitors will feel free to be undressed or dressed, sociable or on their own, energetic or lazy - probably all of these!! We just hope that you feel relaxed in the stunning surroundings and at peace, making you want to return time and time again.
Naturism in Wales at its best
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Somerfield — 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Castle — 3.9 miles
- Train stations
Lamphey Rail Station
— 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Pembroke Rail Station — 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Pembroke Dock Rail Station — 4.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal
— 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Milford Haven - Dock Entrance — 8.1 miles
— 34.4 miles
We are near Carew Castle overlooking the Cleddau Estuary
Tenby, Pembroke, Oakwood Park, Bluestone Resort, Heathertons, Manorbier beach and Freshwater West and East
St Ddavids, Anna Welsh Zoo, some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world
- Pembroke Castle (3.8 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (4.0 miles)
- St Davids Cathedral (21.2 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (7.0 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (7.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Tything Barn Naturist Site have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Tything Barn Naturist Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tything Barn Naturist Site? Tenby, Pembroke, Oakwood Park, Bluestone Resort, Heathertons, Manorbier beach and Freshwater West and East St Ddavids, Anna Welsh Zoo, some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world Read more