This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Back to basics adults-only site a 10-minute drive from the coast
- Five minutes' drive from Haverfordwest and 10 from Broad Haven
- Views of the Preseli Hills; barbecues and dogs permitted on site
Settle yourself down at the peaceful Denant Farm in a prime part of Pembrokeshire for exploring all the western Welsh coastal county has to offer.
The adults-only site looks out over the Preseli Hills, so it’s a scenic and serene option, and is on a working farm that’s been run by the same family for four generations. The owners know this area inside out – chat with them about local attractions and activities (there’s surfing, coasteering and walking, for starters) or just head to beaches like Broad Haven in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (10 minutes’ drive) and spend days on the sand.
The local pub is a mile away if you’d like to sample a bit of Wales’ famous drinking culture post-exploring, and cans of beer can be picked up to sip on site from Haverfordwest (five minutes’ drive). The seaside resort of Little Haven is 15 minutes away.
This site is also 35 minutes from St Davids – the UK’s smallest city – to the north and the same distance from popular seaside resort Tenby to the south east. This is a back to basics site with no electric hookups, toilets or showers, but it allows dogs and barbecues.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
No cash accepted on site
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Railway Hotel — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Railway Hotel — 2.1 miles
- Train stations
Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Haverfordwest Rail Station — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Milford Haven Rail Station — 4.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Milford Haven - Dock Entrance
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Martins Haven Ferry Landing — 10.5 miles
— 42.5 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Haverfordwest (local town): five minutes’ drive
- Neyland cycle path: 10 minutes
- Broad Haven (seaside town and access to the coastal path): 10 minutes
- Little Haven (seaside resort): 15 minutes
- Marloes Sands beach: 25 minutes
- Martins Haven (for boat trips to Skomer Island): half an hour
- St Davids (the UK’s smallest city): 35 minutes
- Tenby (seaside resort with large beaches): 35 minutes.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (6.6 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (8.4 miles)
- St Davids Cathedral (12.6 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (11.7 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (12.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Denant Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Denant Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Denant Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Haverfordwest (local town): five minutes’ drive - Neyland cycle path: 10 minutes - Broad Haven (seaside town and access to the coastal path): 10 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Denant Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.