This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Simple pitches on a hay meadow 1.5 miles from Fishguard
- Porthgain, Abereiddy and Strumble Head within 15 minutes' drive
- Easy access to A40 for days out, plus cycle paths and bus services
Pick a spot in a Pembrokeshire hay meadow at Hay Meadow for simple pitches that are well-maintained and yet all about preserving the natural land in its best form.
Keen to keep the impact on their land as minimal as possible, the owners here have decided against installing any facilities – and that means no toilets and showers provided, so you’ll need to be self-sufficient on that front. Keeping things simple, though, also means plenty of peace, fresh air, dark skies at night and the chance to appreciate nature as it should be.
If you’d like to see more of that nature and the fabulous surroundings, getting out to see it should be fairly straightforward – there are walks and cycle paths close by and there’s also easy access to the A40 main road, which will get you up to Fishguard with a drive of five minutes or so for pubs, shops and other handy things (including ferries to Ireland). Bus services stop just outside the farm too, for a more eco-friendly journey to town.
That road is also useful for getting you out to see more of Pembrokeshire’s highlights, such as Strumble Head, Porthgain and St Davids, as well as a lengthy list of fabulous beaches and walks on the coast path.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 12.4 miles
12.4 miles Railway Hotel — 15.7 miles
15.7 miles Railway Hotel — 15.7 miles
- Train stations
Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Fishguard Harbour Rail Station — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Clarbeston Road Rail Station — 10.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles St. Justinian Ferry Landing — 15.1 miles
15.1 miles Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 16.4 miles
— 47.7 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Dyffryn Fernant Garden: 10 minutes’ drive
- Strumble Head lighthouse: 15 minutes
- Parrog beach: 15 minutes
- Porthgain (fishing village): 15 minutes
- Abereiddy Blue Lagoon: 15 minutes
- St Davids: 20 minutes
- Pentre Ifan Burial Chamber: 25 minutes
- Llys-y-frân lake: 25 minutes
- Whitesands Bay surf beach: 25 minutes.
- St Davids Cathedral (12.9 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (19.7 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (21.4 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (13.3 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (25.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||10 a.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Hay Meadow cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 day of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Hay Meadow will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Hay Meadow have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hay Meadow dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hay Meadow? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Dyffryn Fernant Garden: 10 minutes’ drive - Strumble Head lighthouse: 15 minutes - Parrog beach: 15 minutes - Porthgain (fishing village): 15 minutes - Abereiddy Blue … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hay Meadow?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.