This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable site on an organic smallholding
- Remote location close to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Dog exercise area
Settle down at this environmentally-aware site for lazy secluded days or as a base for getting out into Pembrokeshire – whichever option you go for, fab views over the Preseli Hills come as standard.
North Lodge is an organic smallholding in a gorgeously remote part of Pembrokeshire, yet only 10 minutes from lots of good beaches and things to do. Fishguard, Cardigan and Newport are all a short drive away, and the hiking, pony trekking and cycling of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park are close by.
The site prides itself on its sustainability and its eco approach: carbon emissions kept as low as possible and food either grown organically or sourced very locally.
Group bookings are welcome; and canine campers can come along too (the site has a dog exercise area).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop
— 15.1 miles
15.1 miles Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop — 17.4 miles
17.4 miles Carmarthen: Blue Street o/s Bus Station — 18.9 miles
- Train stations
Clunderwen Rail Station
— 11.9 miles
11.9 miles Fishguard Harbour Rail Station — 13.3 miles
13.3 miles Whitland Rail Station — 13.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 13.6 miles
13.6 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 23.2 miles
23.2 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 24.6 miles
— 38.2 miles
The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park skirts the site and the area is perfect for cycling, pony trekking, coasteering, kayaking and rambling (guided walks are available, and there’s a good variety of terrain, with hill walking and woodland trails as well as the coastal paths). Anglers and golfers are well provisioned too.
The local towns of Fishguard, Cardigan and Newport are a very short drive away, and offer swimming pools, farmers’ markets, arts and crafts, theatres, cinemas and eateries, plus a lively programme of seasonal events, agricultural shows and festivals.
For sightseeing, check out the Iron Age village at Castell Henllys, where you can make bread like the Celts used to; hop on a boat safari to spot dolphins and seals, or visit the Welsh Wildlife Centre. The county (and ancient kingdom) of Ceredigion is also one of the best places to explore traditional Welsh culture and language.
- National Wool Museum (11.7 miles)
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (23.8 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (24.2 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (23.3 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (26.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does North Lodge have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is North Lodge dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near North Lodge? The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park skirts the site and the area is perfect for cycling, pony trekking, coasteering, kayaking and rambling (guided walks are available, and there’s a good variety of terrain, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of North Lodge?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.