Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Dog-friendly West Wales site on a working dairy and sheep farm
- A 20-minute drive from Oakwood; half an hour from the Preseli Hills
- Firepits allowed; food shop, café and fish and chip shop nearby
Wake up to views of the Preseli Hills at Camping at Beca… on the border between Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire, this West Wales site is half an hour’s drive from the hills and their seven-mile Golden Road footpath, where geologists believe the bluestones of Stonehenge came from.
This dog-friendly rural retreat is part of a working dairy and sheep farm run by a Welsh-speaking family and named after the Rebecca Riots of 1839 (commemorating the history of how a local farmer and his crew destroyed the first tollgate at Efailwen).
Walking fans and cyclists alike will find much to do from this site, as the surrounding countryside has plenty of peaceful walks and the National Cycle Route 47 (from Fishguard to Swansea) is also under 10 minutes' drive away… and if buckets and spades are on the cards, the nearest beach is 25 minutes’ drive away in Amroth.
Wind down after a day out with a campfire on site. Bring snacks from the small food shop and petrol station (selling essentials such as newspapers, fresh bread and milk) 10 minutes’ walk away from the site. Conveniently, there’s also a café here if you fancy a rest stop or a fish and chip shop for a nice takeaway.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Minimum spacing of 6 metres between pitches.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
One Tent or Trailer tent or Touring caravan or Campervan or Motorhome allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop
— 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Kilgetty Coach Stop — 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Haverfordwest Bus Station — 12.9 miles
- Train stations
Clunderwen Rail Station
— 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Whitland Rail Station — 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Narberth Rail Station — 6.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 14.6 miles
14.6 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 17.4 miles
— 33.9 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Oakwood Theme Park: 20 minutes’ drive
- Cilgerran Castle (National Trust site with a 13th-century fortress): 20 minutes
- Cenarth Falls (nature reserve with waterfall hikes): 25 minutes
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo (family-friendly themed rides): 25 minutes
- Cardigan (beach town with crafts and shopping): 25 minutes
- Welsh Wildlife Centre (café and walks for wildlife spotting): half an hour
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (hiking, fishing and coasteering): 40 minutes
- Afon Teifi (river for watersports such as canoeing): 45 minutes.
- National Wool Museum (15.8 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (16.9 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (17.7 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (15.4 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (21.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Camping at Beca cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping at Beca have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping at Beca dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping at Beca? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Oakwood Theme Park: 20 minutes’ drive - Cilgerran Castle (National Trust site with a 13th-century fortress): 20 minutes - Cenarth Falls (nature reserve with waterfall hikes): … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping at Beca?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Camping at Beca? From £18 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability