This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- An Adult Only riverside park located on the edge of the Brecon Beacons
- Grass, Hard Standing and serviced pitches available
- A well stocked licensed shop on site
Abermarlais is a peaceful, tranquil Adult Only riverside park on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Surrounded by natural beauty, with woodland walks and a naturally relaxed environment. We have a huge respect and love of this area, so ensure everything on our grounds is maintained to the highest standards.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Tania was an excellent host and really knew what customer …
From the manager...
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
- Coach stations
— 13.5 miles
13.5 miles Library — 13.5 miles
13.5 miles Bus Station — 18.6 miles
- Train stations
Llangadog Rail Station
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Llanwrda Rail Station — 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Llandovery Rail Station — 5.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 23.5 miles
— 25.2 miles
Information for SAT NAV USERS (SA19 9NG) – If you are travelling from the South please do not take the left turn at the large stone into Abermarlais Park, Storage Solutions and Auction Services. We are the next left and have a sign at our entrance – Abermarlais Caravan and Touring Park.
Dinefwr Castle, Dolaucothi Gold Mines, The Red Kite Feeding Centre, Aberglasney Gardens, National Botanic Garden of Wales are all located just a short drive from the site.
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines - National Trust (6.8 miles)
- Carreg Cennen Castle (8.1 miles)
- Aberglasney Gardens (8.6 miles)
- Aberdeunant (6.3 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (6.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Abermarlais Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Abermarlais Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Abermarlais Caravan Park? Dinefwr Castle, Dolaucothi Gold Mines, The Red Kite Feeding Centre, Aberglasney Gardens, National Botanic Garden of Wales are all located just a short drive from the site. Read more