This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Cosy glamping tent with views to the Carmarthenshire coast at Llanelli
- National Botanic Garden of Wales a 30-minute drive, and 50 to Rhossili
- Hiking from the site, with cycling routes, beaches and pubs close by
A rural glamping site with stunning sea views, Caemawr Farm Glamping is a small, quiet spot close to Llanelli. The site is on a peaceful camping field in rural Carmarthenshire with far-reaching vistas over the coast and the lovely Gower Peninsula.
So what’s included in your accommodation? Boho decor with fairy lighting welcomes you into a space furnished with up to three beds (all linen provided), plus cosy rugs and plenty of room for storage. The bell tent is powered by mains electricity, there’s a kettle for your morning brew, and you can spark up a barbecue in the firepit to enjoy around your private picnic table. (The nearest pub is only five minutes’ walk down the road, though, so you may well be tempted in there a couple of times.)
You can park the car by your pitch, and really it’s quite tempting to leave it there for the duration. There’s so much to do on foot from the site, with a footpath leading down to Llanelli beach for exercising the dog and paddling in the waves, or you can take seaside walks along the Millennium Coastal Path.
And if you’ve brought the bike – you’re spoiled for choice. How about following a disused railway line along the Swiss Valley Cycle Route to Sandy Water Park (20 minutes) for a spot of birdwatching? You might also like to pedal up to the peaceful Lliedi Reservoirs (15 minutes’ cycle) for fishing or paddleboarding.
Open from 09/07/2021 to 06/09/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent. 2nd visit as the first was so enjoyable.
Lovely helpful owner
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Bus Station — 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Library — 7.4 miles
- Train stations
Llanelli Rail Station
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Bynea Rail Station — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Llangennech Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 11.6 miles
11.6 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 23.2 miles
23.2 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 23.4 miles
— 7.6 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Upper Lliedi Reservoir: 15 minutes’ cycle
- National Botanic Garden of Wales: half an hour’s drive
- Gower Peninsula: 40 minutes
- Brecon Beacons: 45 minutes
- Carreg Cennen Castle: 45 minutes
- Oxwich Bay beach (jetskiing): 45 minutes
- National Showcaves Centre for Wales: 50 minutes
- Rhossili beach (walking): 50 minutes
- Ystradfellte Four Waterfalls Walk: an hour
- Brecon Mountain Railway: an hour and 20 minutes.
- National Wetland Centre Wales (2.8 miles)
- Pembrey Country Park (6.5 miles)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (10.0 miles)
- Rhossili Visitor Centre and Shop (10.6 miles)
- Aberdeunant (14.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Caemawr Farm Glamping cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 weeks of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 14 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Caemawr Farm Glamping will debit the balance from your card 4 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 4 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Caemawr Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Caemawr Farm Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Caemawr Farm Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - Upper Lliedi Reservoir: 15 minutes’ cycle - National Botanic Garden of Wales: half an hour’s drive - Gower Peninsula: 40 minutes - Brecon Beacons: 45 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Caemawr Farm Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.