This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Nicholaston Farm Campsite is a working family farm that has accommodated camping and caravans since the 1920s. It is ideally located on the Gower Peninsula, just off the main road from Swansea with access to beautiful beaches situated between Oxwich and Three Cliffs Bay. An idyllic location for those who enjoy the outdoors, located centrally on the Welsh Gower Coastal Path. The local bus route is easily accessible from the top of our lane, which offers services into Swansea & around the beautiful Gower via the A4118.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Large (51-200 pitches)
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Llanelli: Island Place Bus Station
— 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Gorseinon Bus Centre — 7.7 miles
7.7 miles Swansea Bus Station — 8.9 miles
- Train stations
Gowerton Rail Station
— 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Llanelli Rail Station — 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Bynea Rail Station — 6.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 24.2 miles
24.2 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 24.9 miles
— 3.6 miles
- National Wetland Centre Wales (6.1 miles)
- National Waterfront Museum (9.0 miles)
- Pembrey Country Park (10.3 miles)
- Rhossili Visitor Centre and Shop (6.5 miles)
- Aberdulais Falls (17.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.