This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Grab your picnic blanket, bucket and spade, Pendine Sands is a picturesque park surrounded by miles of stunning coastline, just minutes away from a glorious beach. Pendine Sands offers the perfect base for exploring Carmarthenshire and the stunning Pembrokeshire coast.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Welsh Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Indoor heated swimming pool.
* The Sands Showbar offers great family entertainment and live shows.
* The Sands Restaurant with delicious family food, bar and Costa Coffee.
* The Duck Inn & Barnacles Beachside Café serve light snacks and refreshments.
* Fish & Chip shop on site.
* 2 adventure play areas with climbing frames, slides and swings.
* Pool tables, darts and big screen TV’s for sporting events at the Duck Inn.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop — 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Kilgetty Coach Stop — 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop — 7.9 miles
- Train stations
Whitland Rail Station — 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Kilgetty Rail Station — 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Saundersfoot Rail Station — 6.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing — 7.6 miles
7.6 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 17.2 miles
Swansea Airport — 23.2 miles
Pendine Sands is a beachside holiday park located 12 miles from Tenby. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
1. Take the A40 from Carmarthen to St Clears.
2. Take the A4066 towards Pendine.
3. Travel through the village of Laugharne, Pendine Sands Holiday Park is five miles on the right.
1. Nearest station - Tenby, approximately a 30 minute drive from the park.
2. Main lines - Hereford - Swansea - Tenby.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. There is a bus stop outside the park. The bus will go to Tenby and Carmarthen every 2 hours - There are numerous local taxi firms operating from Carmarthen and Tenby. Tenby or Carmarthen to Pendine Sands cost's roughly £25- £30
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Pembrey Country Park (11.5 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (16.1 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (16.6 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (7.7 miles)
- Rhossili Visitor Centre and Shop (16.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.