Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Smart modern caravan on a family-run sheep farm
- In Snowdonia National Park, less than 10 minutes' drive from Bala
- Double glazing, fully-equipped kitchen and private fenced garden
Hafod Fawr Farm is a sheep farm on the edge of Snowdonia National Park and less than 10 minutes’ drive from both Lake Bala and the little Gywnedd village of Llanderfel.
Accommodation at this peaceful family-run farm is in a smart modern two-bedroom caravan (there’s just the one on site, so you’ll have plenty of space to yourselves…) Inside the caravan is a fully-equipped kitchen (with fridge-freezer, gas hob, microwave, oven, washing machine and dishwasher) and a living room with TV and electric fire. There’s gas central heating and double glazing throughout to keep things cosy, and bed linen and towels are provided to make packing for your break much easier.
Just outside is your own private garden in a quiet corner of the farm, with gorgeous views over the mountains. There’s an enclosed deck area and the whole thing is fenced off with a lockable gate to make it safe for kids to play.
Looking a little further afield, there are plenty of quiet paths to wander on nearby, watersports and golf at Bala and heaps of outdoors activities around the national park. At the end of an action-packed day you may like to retreat to the local pub, which is just over a mile away.
Open from 01/03/2021 to 31/10/2021
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Discount cards and gift vouchers cannot be applied to bookings made via Pitchup.com.
The site caters for families (immediate members) and couples only - bookings from all other forms of groups are not accepted.
Dogs are not allowed during high season between 01/01 and 31/12.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Casi 2 bedroom static caravan
Max. persons: 4 x
Dimensions: 12.8m width x 4.3m length (42.0ft width x 14.0ft length) Calculated area: 54.6m² (588.0ft²)
|Max. persons||4 x
12.8m width x 4.3m length
(42.0ft width x 14.0ft length)
Calculated area: 54.6m² (588.0ft²)
|Year of manufacture||2009|
(1 x double bed)
Bedroom (1 x twin beds)
Bathroom (1 x shower, 1 x toilet)
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Car parking by pitch/unit|
|Gas and electricity included|
|Gas/electric fire in lounge|
|Shower room with WC|
|Dining table and chairs|
|No dogs allowed|
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Really enjoyable 2 night stay.
From the manager...
Thank you for the kind review glad you enjoyed your stay look forward to see you again .
Excellent hide away
From the manager...
Thank you for the kind review i am glad you enjoyed your stay look forward to see you again in Wales
Excellently equipped and very clean.
From the manager...
Thank you for the kind review glad you enjoyed your stay look forward to see you again in Wales
From the manager...
Thank you for the kind review i am glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully look forward to seeing you again in wales
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Bala: High Street Coach Stop
— 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Llandrillo (Denbighshire): Dudley Arms Coach Stop — 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Llangollen: Market Street Coach Stop — 15.7 miles
- Train stations
Betws-y-Coed Rail Station
— 17.4 miles
17.4 miles Pont-y-Pant Rail Station — 17.9 miles
17.9 miles Dolwyddelan Rail Station — 18.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 25.2 miles
25.2 miles Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 25.3 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 41.2 miles
Activities and attractions nearby include:
- Bala Lake (sailing and watersports): 10 minutes’ drive
- National White Water Centre (canyoning and rafting trips): 15 minutes
- Bala Lake Railway Heritage Centre: 20 minutes
- Coed y Brenin Forest Park (mountain bike trails): 35 minutes
- Zip World Fforest adventure park: 40 minutes
- Betws-y-Coed (for walking): 40 minutes
- Bounce Below (underground trampoline park): 45 minutes
- Portmeirion (Italianate seaside village): 50 minutes.
- Powis Castle & Garden (23.2 miles)
- Portmeirion Gardens (23.7 miles)
- CADW - Harlech Castle (24.3 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (16.7 miles)
- Chirk Castle (18.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Hafod Fawr Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Hafod Fawr Farm will debit the balance from your card 12 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 12 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Hafod Fawr Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hafod Fawr Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Hafod Fawr Farm? Activities and attractions nearby include: - Bala Lake (sailing and watersports): 10 minutes’ drive - National White Water Centre (canyoning and rafting trips): 15 minutes - Bala Lake Railway Heritage Centre: 20 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Hafod Fawr Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Hafod Fawr Farm? From £75 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability