This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-oriented rural holiday park 15 minutes' drive from Blairgowrie
- Five championship golf courses within five miles
- Fishing on site in the River Ardle; lounge bar and soft play area
What a pretty part of Perthshire this is – the outlook from family-run Corriefodly Holiday Park 15 minutes’ drive from Blairgowrie is all hills and long-established woods. That scene not complete without a bit of moving water? You’re in luck – the River Ardle river flows through the site.
Guests can fish for trout in that river; if you’d like to spend more quality time with your rod there’s more fishing to be done on the Ericht in Blairgowrie or in the hill lochs around Glenshee. Golf, skiing are also in the area for active sorts, and the Cateran Trail circular walk is close by for folk in the mood for a long walk (it’s 64 miles in total, so you may not manage it all in one day…).
Prefer a shorter walk? It’s a 10-minute stroll from the site to Bridge of Cally where there’s a village shop and a hotel that can sort you with dinner and drinks. And if you’d like almost no walk at all? Slope off to the site’s own lounge bar, a comfy haven with sofas and an open fire – it’s open on summer weekends and notches up the atmosphere with live entertainment on Saturday evenings. Also in the main house are a TV lounge, a games room and a soft play area.
The site runs kids’ activities on summer weekends, and handy facilities include a heated toilet block which the staff pride themselves on keeping squeaky clean.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Bus Bay — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Bus Bay — 9.9 miles
- Train stations
Dunkeld & Birnam Rail Station
— 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Pitlochry Rail Station — 12.9 miles
12.9 miles Perth Rail Station — 17.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Lochleven Castle Ferry Landing
— 30.8 miles
Dundee City Airport
— 20.1 miles
The fishing on site and in the surrounds is fab, but if you’d like to swap your rod for a golf club or few, you’ve got several options: in fact, there are a full five championship golf courses within a five-mile drive. If it’s a pair of ski poles that suits you best, get up to Glenshee (half an hour’s drive) – Scotland’s largest ski area has a fab 20 lifts and 36 runs to keep you busy.
If it’s not snow season, the Cairngorms National Park (20 minutes) is a fine place for a hike or a mountain bike outing instead (or a mountain scramble, if that’s your sort of thing…) All sounding a bit exhausting? Plot a course to Pitlochry (half an hour) to see whisky come into being, and pick up bottles to take home for future sipping by the fire.
Up for a bit of urban time? Perth and Dundee are both about a 45-minute drive and stacked with shops, museums and other cultural bits and bobs to explore.
- Caithness Glass Factory and Visitor Centre (15.5 miles)
- Scone Palace (15.5 miles)
- Glamis Castle (15.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Corriefodly Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Corriefodly Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Corriefodly Holiday Park? The fishing on site and in the surrounds is fab, but if you’d like to swap your rod for a golf club or few, you’ve got several options: in fact, there are … Read more