This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a peaceful green setting 10 minutes' walk from Blairgowrie
- Excellently-kept heated amenities and a friendly family team
- Landscaped terraced gardens, adventure play area and plenty of space
City meets country? If your idea of Perthshire perfection involves outdoor pursuits followed by a hefty dose of city shopping and sightseeing, peaceful Blairgowrie Holiday Park will hit the spot – it’s 10 minutes’ walk from Perthshire’s biggest town, Blairgowrie; within 30 to 40 minutes' drive of Perth and Dundee, and has fishing, golfing and walking within minutes.
It’s all rather nifty on site too: landscaped terraced gardens, heated amenities including laundry facilities, dishwashing area, toilets and showers – with music piped in – and an adventure play area with separate playground for the under-12s. Everything is kept to spotless standards by the friendly family team who’ll go out of their way to keep your holiday running shipshape, and guests are also welcome to use the lounge and indoor games room at Blairgowrie’s sister site Corriefodly Holiday Park, 10 minutes’ drive away.
Your tent, tourer or motorhome is welcome at Blairgowrie for a nightly stopover, holiday or whole summer season; pitches are numbered and come with 10-amp electric hook-up. If you want to leave the car behind, a local bus to Blairgowrie stops outside the holiday park.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 9.7 miles
9.7 miles Bus Bay — 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Northbound Bus Bay — 12.1 miles
- Train stations
Dunkeld & Birnam Rail Station
— 9.7 miles
9.7 miles Invergowrie Rail Station — 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Perth Rail Station — 14.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Lochleven Castle Ferry Landing
— 27.7 miles
27.7 miles Kinross Ferry Landing — 27.7 miles
Dundee City Airport
— 15.8 miles
Perthshire is pretty perfect: ‘Big Tree Country’ has ancient forests and woodlands, the tallest hedge in the world and waterfalls that inspired Robbie Burns. There’s also gliding at Glenshee, whisky distilleries, mountains and lochs to meander around, red deer and squirrels to spot, old castles to see and salmon to land…and then Perth or Dundee to get citified in. Better book for a couple of weeks.
Blairgowrie and the surrounding area has championship golf courses within five miles: Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore as well as the famed Rosemount & Lansdowne courses at Blairgowrie Golf Club, voted among the top hundred courses in the world. St Andrews' Links are 45 minutes’ drive away.
Blairgowrie also has the River Ericht flowing through the town for salmon and trout fishing, or you could cast off for the same on the River Ardle at Blairgowrie’s sister site Corriefodly or the Isle and Blackwater rivers. There are several hill lochs in the Glen Shee area yielding brown trout, with boat and rod hire available. Fishing permits are available in Blairgowrie town centre; ask the park staff to point you in the right direction.
- Glamis Castle (12.7 miles)
- Scone Palace (12.8 miles)
- Caithness Glass Factory and Visitor Centre (13.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Blairgowrie Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blairgowrie Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Blairgowrie Holiday Park? Perthshire is pretty perfect: ‘Big Tree Country’ has ancient forests and woodlands, the tallest hedge in the world and waterfalls that inspired Robbie Burns. There’s also gliding at Glenshee, whisky distilleries, mountains … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Blairgowrie Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.