This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Motorhome site in the grounds of a pub dating back to the 1620s
- A 20-minute drive from Dublin and its ports, just off the M50 road
- Meals available at the pub and Footgolf Dublin right next door
Needing a spot to stop overnight on your way to or from Ireland’s capital? Camper Park Dublin is a secure site for motorhomes and caravans about a 20-minute drive away from the city and its ports just off the M50 road.
The park’s also got more than just a convenient location: it’s in the grounds of The White House pub, one of the oldest drinking holes in the area (dating back to about 1620), with meals and drinks available seven days a week. If you’re visiting on the weekend, you may encounter live entertainment including traditional Irish music put on in the evenings.
Other things to do nearby include signing up for a session at Footgolf Dublin or on the Pitch & Putt Course (both next door to the pub). More golf is available at a couple of greens less than 10 minutes’ drive away and a driving range is less than a five-minute walk.
Rather take a dip than dig out the clubs? The National Aquatic Centre is 10 minutes away in the car for pools aplenty, including a 50-metre long one and a diving area.
Convince your travel partner to supervise the smaller members of your crew in the aquapark or at the zoo and amusement rides of Tayto Park (15 minutes away) while you take off to Blanchardstown Centre to rifle the racks (also about 10 minutes’ drive). Or escape to Fairyhouse Racecourse (20 minutes) for a flutter on the horses…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very secure site
Excellent site with clean facilities friendly staff and level pitches
Adequate facilities, perfectly situated site for port
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Once you’ve seen all the sights in the local area, turn your attention to Dublin: the park is about 20 minutes’ drive away from the main O'Connell Street in the city centre. You can fill days and days here with visits to historic buildings including the 13th-century Dublin Castle and the even older St Patrick’s Cathedral.
If the weather’s fine stop by outdoor spaces like St Stephen’s Green and the sprawling Phoenix Park, which is also home to Dublin Zoo, or roam towards the rooftop at the Guinness Storehouse (half an hour away from the site) for an authentic pint of the black stuff with great views.
For a deeper insight into Irish culture after sipping on one of the country’s most well-known exports, the National Museum of Ireland (30 minutes away) is just the spot for learning about local heritage.
Or take an offbeat look at the past instead at the Little Museum of Dublin (35 minutes), covering cultural and social history in the 20th century, with exhibits focusing on famed city residents like James Joyce and the members of U2.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8:30 a.m. –||11 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Camper Park Dublin cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Camper Park Dublin on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkAmerican Express
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camper Park Dublin have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camper Park Dublin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camper Park Dublin? Once you’ve seen all the sights in the local area, turn your attention to Dublin: the park is about 20 minutes’ drive away from the main O'Connell Street in the city centre. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camper Park Dublin?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.