This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Sunrise on our panoramic peaceful secure location. Where most of our pitches overlook the Irish sea. We are the nearest caravan & camping park to the N1, M1, and Dublin airport and on the quickest route to and from Dublin Port (all ferries) and we can now be reached via the M50 motorway from Dun Laoghaire (Stenna HSS Ferry). Even so we are not affected by any traffic or aircraft noise.
Our site is family owned, managed, operated with both French and German languages spoken when necessary.
Camper's kitchen service station for motorhomes and RV's, Camping Gas, Coleman Gas,
We have direct access and a 200 metre frontage onto a beautiful sandy beach enclosed in a cove by cliffs with a Martello tower and a small fishing harbour and a Rockabill Lighthouse island in the middle. The sea is safe for both swimming and water sports, fishing is possible. Relax and enjoy the natural surroundings or go walking along the cliff-land, coastal, historical or countryside walks. There are numerous golf clubs in the surrounding area and scenic country roads to cycle along.
Distance from the site (Walking)
* 7 minutes - to the nearest pub which is the Harbour Bar across the beach!
* 10 minutes - Bus stop to Dublin, Skerries and Balbriggan.
* 15 minutes - supermarket, shops, Post Office, bank ATM Machine, Doctor, Pharmacy. Four pubs,
Take Away food (All types with delivery service if required), Restaurant.
* 20 minutes - Supermarket, café (Irish Breakfast), Laundry shop, Dentist,
Garage (catering for all motoring needs),
two more pubs including Walsh's authentic Irish Bar,
Churches both RC and C of I.
* Drive or bus No. 33 to Pavillions Shopping Centre. Multiplex Cinema in Swords.
Ideal base for visiting the local area, Dublin City, Drogheda, Newgrange, Boyne Valley, Monasterboice, Hill of Tara, etc. And via the M50 motorway, Wicklow Mountains and further if desired.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
How to find us
From the south (R132, M1, M50, Airport & Ferries)
* Leave the M1 signposted for Rush. Leave the R132 at Esso Station, follow signs for Rush,drive along Rush main street turn left at forth set of traffic lights and right at next sign (100mts).
From the north (R132, M1)
* Direct route: Drive along the Balbriggan bypass, turn left at the sign for Lusk opposite the Esso filling station. Then follow the directions above as from the south.
* Scenic coastal route: Drive into Balbriggan. Turn left at sign for Skerries. When you reach Skerries, turn left at the traffic lights, then take the next turn to the right. As you approach Rush Main Street, turn left after the speed limit signs, at the sign marked North Beach.
* From the city centre: bus no. 33 from Lower Abbey Street.
* Nitelink Service: Nitelink service 33N departs outside the Q bar in D'Olier Street beside O'Connell Bridge at 00:30, 2:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, and also 3:30 Thurs, Fri and Sat. This bus calls at the airport No. 2 Coach park approximately 20 minutes later. Fare €6.00 per person.
* From the airport: Bus no.41, 41a going to Swords, change to bus no.33, 33a at bottom of Swords main street.
* From Dun Laoghaire: Take bus No. 46A from the Ferry Terminal to Fleet Street in Dublin City Center. Then take the 33 as described above.
* Suburban line from Dublin and Drogheda to Rush/Lusk station. N.B. This line connects to the Dart line to and from Dun Laoghaire at Howth Junction, Pearse, Tara and Connolly Stations.