This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Wildflower Glamping is a small, private glamping site in Co. Cavan
- The Killykeen forest park is only a two-minute drive
- The site is situated on top on a hill commanding beautiful views
Wildflower Glamping is a small, private glamping site in Co. Cavan, just 10 minutes' drive from Cavan town itself.
The site is situated on top on a hill commanding beautiful views of the rolling countryside. The Killykeen forest park is only a two-minute drive from the site, perfect for country walks with its cycling trails, fishing, picnic areas.
The site has two bell tents and one yurt. So if there is a group of you and you rent all three units you have the entire site all to yourselves. There are onsite toilet and shower facilities and each unit has its own private cooking shed area.
'The Lookout' is a communal area, fully enclosed so even on those rainy days you can shelter from the rain and play board games, read, and so on. We have a small outside play area for children including a football area, and there are plenty of safe open areas for the children to run around and enjoy.
The yurt is built on a raised wooden platform overlooking the beautiful Cavan countryside with amazing views of the sunset in the evening. It is beautifully decorated with soft furnishings, carpet, rugs, throws, scatter cushions and soft lighting.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding/pony trekking only five minutes' drive from Wildflower Glamping.
Over 365 lakes to choose from in Co. Cavan, so you're spoilt for choice when it comes to fishing.
Killykeen Forest Park only two minutes away from Wildflower Glamping, perfect for walking, cycling and fishing.
Outdoors adventure centres and golfing are available nearby.
There are spa facilities in a nearby hotel.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Wildflower Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wildflower Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wildflower Glamping? Horse riding/pony trekking only five minutes' drive from Wildflower Glamping. Over 365 lakes to choose from in Co. Cavan, so you're spoilt for choice when it comes to fishing. Killykeen Forest Park … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wildflower Glamping?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
2pm onwards or by arrangementRead more