This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set in the foothills of the Mourne Mountains
- Camping, with that little bit of extra luxury
- Well located for outdoor activities
East Coast Adventure Glamping is located in the foothills of the Mourne Mountains, within six miles of the picturesque village of Rostrevor and close to the spectacularly beautiful Carlingford Lough. The site is ideally-located as a walking, hiking or mountain bike base for your holiday.
Whether you are looking for a quiet, peaceful retreat or something more adventurous the beautiful setting of the camping pods makes for an ideal break. Take the family for a night away, relax and enjoy all the fun of camping but with the added comfort that glamping brings.
Each pod sleeps up to four people. They are waterproof, cosy and are available all year-round. Whatever the time of year, you can rest assured that your pod will be toasty and ready for you to enjoy your stay with the team here. There is also a shared barbecue hut and a shower and toilet pod.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
The site is located just outside Rostrevor village and only four miles from the Rostrevor Mountain Bike Centre and trails and Kilbroney Forest Park,
There are few parklands in existence which could surpass the beauty of Kilbroney Park. Here mountain, stream, sea-lough and valley conjure up a scenic wonderland. There is a two-mile forest drive to panoramic views over Carlingford Lough, which has a children's play area, tennis courts, an information area and a café.
- Castle Ward (30.0 miles)
- Derrymore House (8.4 miles)
- Rowallane Garden (27.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does East Coast Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is East Coast Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near East Coast Glamping? The site is located just outside Rostrevor village and only four miles from the Rostrevor Mountain Bike Centre and trails and Kilbroney Forest Park, There are few parklands in existence which could … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of East Coast Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.